I'm in love...

Ollie and Martha both stroll to Martha's house hand in hand, talking about whether or not they should tell Martha's  Mother. "Look I think we should, your Mother has to respect everything you do" "oh I don't know, she could get a little crazy" "Just tell her. we have nothing to lose" Ollie smiles at her but she gives him an 'I don't think so' look "We could lose our relationship, our friendship everything we have worked on since we were young" "Stop it Martha, that's not going to happen" He gives he a reassuring smile as they both walk into Martha's house.

"Mother, umm I have something I need to tell you..." "what is it darling?" "Well, I'm sorta, the thing is... I'm in...." "yes???" "LOVE! I'm in love" She backs away, not knowing what her mother will say next "Who?!" "Well..." she smiles at Ollie "Ollie..." Mrs Fitzgerald nearly fainted "OLLIE?!" Ollie looked stunned and pretending he wasn't listening "Yes with Ollie" "darling you are too young for dating and you know it" "you know what mother, no I am not,  I can love him if I want" she storms upstairs barging Ollie out the way. "Ollie you don't love my daughter do you, she's just a little young for this stuff you know." "Mrs Fitzgerald, in fact I am" she gasps and falls back on a chair "if this love thing affects her grades then I will be speaking to you" Ollie rolls his eyes "Okay..."

"Martha, Martha, Martha" Says Ollie calmly "Mother isn't in charge of my whole life, I hate it, I cannot do anything without her approving" "Martha, she basically said we could, but if your grades go down we have to break up" Martha grunts "Unlikely" ollie grabs her hand and pulls her up, they both give each other a hug.