Don't Keep Secrets - A Seth Clearwater Love Story

Comment and Vote :)

Thank You and Enjoy :)

_____________________________________________________________

_______________

I woke up quickly breathing rapidly My hand on My heart. I saw My Mom look at me strangly

"Are you okay Roxy ?", I looked back at her "Yeah mom, just a nightmare I'll be fine don't worry about it" , I put on a fake smile for her to show her I was fine, that nightmare has been in and out of my head for 3 weeks. I looked up and out the window, There was a sign that said "Welcome To La Push" I guess where here and just a few min till we arive at grandma Nathalie's home. My older brother Jared lived here with my grandma, I haven't seen the boy since I was 9 and he was 11. He was a little skrawny thing a bit taller than me but short for his age. Wonder if he has gain any muscle on him or has grown. As we pulled up into a drive way I saw a little nice cozy and small home it was a yellowish color on the outside, surrounded by flowers and the green wet grass of La Push.

I opened the car door and was pulled into a pair of strangerly and well muscled arms. The stranger put me down and I looked up into a pair of dark brown eyes a white smile and that cute button nose. I soon recognized who this was and jumped right back into his arms "Jared ! Oh you look so different!" I scremed into his ear. "Not to loud Roxycakes and you changed alot yourself" , I chuckled as I heard that nickname once again. We smiled at each other and started to take out my luggage and moms from the car, as soon as we where done I went in the home to greet grandma Nathalie who was cooking. Oh that aroma made me hungry and made my stomach growl. I wrapped my arms around her and I heard her chuckle "Oh Roxy its good to have you back here darling, are you hungry dear, you have changed so much" , I turned her around and looked at her straight into her eyes and smiled "I'm starving grandma! and but of course I changed" , she smiled and gave me a bit of everything. When I was done I felt like I would expload! I heard Jared walk in the kitchen and chuckle "Oh Roxy ate to much I'm guessing?" I turned to look at him and just nodded my head and groaned. He cuckled again and turned to mom and grandma who where sitting on the other side of the table chatting about, well about life. "Grandma Nathalie?", said Jared "Yes dear what's wrong?", she responded. "Oh nothings wrong grandma except for the fact that the guys are coming over and Roxy ate ALL the food!" , I glared at Jared as they all chuckled. "Well I guess ill do some more, they are growing boys" she smiled and looked over at me "Roxy there's a shower up staires and your room is all ready and set up, you can take a shower or maybe even a nap if you want" I smiled at her "Thanks grandma I really need it" I ran up staires into my room and grabed a towel my tooth paste and brush and I walked out into the bathroom. I turned on the shower to a medium tempeture and I pulled off my clothes and looked at myself in the mirror. I had dark brown wavy hair and blue eyes, my lips where a shade of pink and full my nose wasn't long and pointy or round and short I had more of a bunny nose just like my dad who passed away in a car crash about 10 years ago. I really don't ever like to talk about him. I stepped in the shower and let the cool water hit my skin, relaxing my muscles and all the pain in them. I washed out my hair and my body with my strawberry shampoo and conditioner and I also shaved the spots I needed to. I got out the shower, wrapping a towel around me and opened the door, I heard loud voices like mean and the voices from the woman in the kitchen. I ignored it and walked into my room pulling out my clothes from my luggage. I pulled out navy blue skinny jeans and a white top followed by white socks and also panties and bra. I dressed into all the nessesery and decided to leave my hair naturaly wavy. I put on eyeliner on my top waterline and bottom from corner to corner followed by mascara. I slipped on my white vanns and steped out the room and walked down the staires. As I reached the bottom I saw 5 pairs of eyes looking at me. "You guys let me introduce you to my sister Roxy" said Jared as he walked up to me hugging me. I saw all of them give a grin and wave. They were all hot expecially the boy in the back he looked more cute than the rest. Shy and happy but his eyes told a different story. As he looked up at me and met my eyes he looked at me different almost as if ... he loved me. No that can't be possible I don't even know his name. I didn't hold the stare much longer before it got awkward so I turned to Jared and said "How bout we go to the beach? Please Red! Pleaseeeee!" I looked up at him with puppy eyes and he tryed looking away from my clear blue, but he soon gave in and said "Alright Roxycakes lets go"

__________________________________________________________________

________________

So did you enjoy it? (: I hope so

its my first story so please go easy on me(:

Comment and Vote(:

#TEAM SETH