Lost and Found

Hello again this, is another story that I'm writing about along with my other story. It's just that there's soo many ideas in my mind that it's driving me crazy that no one had this idea and created a story on it.

This is a reboot of Ash of the forest which I wasn't happy with the some of the things I was going with, hopefully it's better than the previous one. 

Also the story will be based more to the anime than manga or game.

Anyway I don't own Pokémon, it belongs to its rightful owner of Game Freak and Nintendo

-----------------------

"Blah" Regular speech

'Blah' Thoughs

"Blah" Pokespeech

'Blah' Telepathy

-------------Kanto-----------

Rain poured heavily onto the Kanto region. With flashes of lightning appearing now and then, many pokemon and humans stayed indoors or caves to avoid the weather.

Except, there was someone outside: a female, to be exact. She was running away from Pallet town into Viridian Forest carrying two bundles of yellow blankets.

This women was Delia Ketchum and the women was attempting to escape with her two newborn children,  Ash Yellow Ketchum and Yellow Lily Ketchum, from the clutches of Team Rocket.

Both children had the name Yellow as it was asked by their father, Red Ketchum, who was also named after a colour, and he wished that his families tradition would continue to his children. However, Delia had insisted that the boy would be named Ash to prevent the two children being confused later in life, besides Ash sounded better as a the child's first name than a colour.

However, days after the two were born, a large force of team Rocket attacked Cinabar island destroying homes and stealing trainers Pokemon, however that was a distraction, once the champion left Pallet a small squad of the Rockets attacked the Ketchum house, thankfully both the mother and babies escaped.

Delia had managed phoned the local professor, Samuel Oak, to help her just before the Rockets broke into her home. She'd asked him to meet her in Viridian city so they could find a place to Ash and Yellow, until it was safe for the young Ketchums to see the world properly.

You see, both Ash and yellow have an extremely rare ability to heal pokemon back to health from certain injuries, and such a ability could draw much unwanted attention - and that such unwanted attention was Team Rocket. This criminal organization was known to capture rare or powerful pokemon and either sell them to the black market, or keep them to be added to the Rockets' boss's collection using any means necessary.

And two children able to heal pokemon without the use of some kind of aura or pyknotic power was something quite valuable in their greedy eyes.

Delia had ran many miles in the forest, trying to shack off her pursuers, when she accidently stumbled near a spearow's nest by accident.

Now, spearows are not immediately hostile to anyone majority of the year, except when someone was too close,  trespassed in their territory, or when it was migration and the birds were finding a spot to clear out and settle down until winter approaches again.

Seeing the woman near their makeshift nesting area, the birds quickly swarmed her with numbers nearing the possible hundreds, dive bombing or using flying type moves to attack the intruder. Their goal was to either make her flee, or kill her.

Sadly for Delia, running for many miles away from Team Rocket left her fatigued, and she was unable to escape the wrath of the birds. Instead, she tried to protect her the two against the sharp becks and wind inflicted upon them.