• Aiming For Providence •

"Gaah! It's time to wake up baybeeeh! Oh yeah. I think it's going to be a great day. Hopefully no one would break it. Haha! No time for blahblah, it's time for CHA-CHAAHH."

•AIMING FOR PROVIDENCE•

===

I am usually heading at work before 8AM hits the clock. As usual, I'm walking in sidewalk which surrounds me by the squatters area. I am a carpenter. Having an own apartment, and casually an own life. I am 30 years old. But still, got the look. HAHA! Envy? Kidding.

"Oh hi there Ken!" I exclaimed

"Hello big man! Rushing at work?" he said

"As usual. Got to cut this! See you later alligator!" I replied then walk fast

He is Ken, he's a teenager with a MISERABLE life BEFORE. He used to call me big man because obviously I'm a big man. Haha. Something wrong? Lol. He was lost before because of his parents, and because they lost him. He is a rich kid raised up by his brilliant dad. But then life led him to be rebel. And that's because of his dad. He doesn't want any arguement every morning in his life anymore that's why he chose to be alone. He had his own life since 14 and now he's turning 18. He's illegaly adopted by one of my neighbor. Because I choose to.

*FLASHBACK*

One rainy night when I saw a lil boy soaking himself by the mid of the typhoon. I was clueless. I don't know why he needs to be there and be alone. I chased him at the door of a coffee shop. At once, he's surprised. Then I asked him.

"Hello there lil boy." I said and

he didn't response.

"Got a problem? Tell me. I know you're crying." I added

"Yes."

Finally he exclaimed.

"Tell me, maybe I can be a friend and help you out with that bitch."

"My dad."

"Why? Did he grounded you? Did he punched you? What? Tell me and I'm going to talk to him."

"No need. I don't want to be in his life. And I know he doesn't care too. It's so damn difficult for me to be taken and pushed away by my own dad..." he gasped. "I love him, but why did he need to do this to me?"

I felt the sincere words that came up from him.

"I miss my mother. And also my sister. I don't know if its safe to say this. But.."

"C'mon tell me, you'll be safe." I said then tap him on his back

"My mother died because of him. My father. My mom decided to suicide." he took a deep breath. "My father used to abuse my mom, and I see it. I always see it. And I can't see it, but I have to. My mom saw me one time watching my father abusing him. She signed me to go away. But I can't, I can't leave my mom brutally hurt by my own father. Why do he need to do that with my mom? It wasn't only once, but many times abusing my mom. MY OWN MOM" he said then I was shocked

Those sincere words that came up from a naive touched my heart. I felt the same way too. I know how hard to be taken and pushed away by your own father. I remembered those scenes that cannot be forgotten.

A moment of silence from the two of us. He is still crying while the breeze is being heard by us.

Then he finally exclaimed and turned to be desperate.

"I can't take him anymore. I really can't, please help me but not the way you asked me before. I want you to help me living my own life. Support me. Like what my father didn't used to do." he said then hugged me.

My tears started to fall down, and I hugged him too. I feel like I found my long lost son taken by me for like a couple of years. I can feel his sadness, and I don't know how to calm him. But I chose to cheer him up, I entertained him as well, but he didn't smile.

I've decided to bring him home, but I once think that he's not safe if I'll choose to be with him, so I brought him on my bestfriend's home, which is my neighbor.

*END OF FLASHBACK*

=====

Hi. Thanks for reading, wait for the second chappie. I'm going to end it up. :)

COMMENT, VOTE AND BE A FAN NOW! :)

Thankssss.