Room404

This is supposed to be a one-shot story yet I got inspired (by the Ghosts and Reincarnations series of Kristen Ashley) and decided to write a couple of chapters for it. This is just a teaser, trying if *crossses fingers* someone is willing to voice out their opinion and critique my work. Hope you'll help me and tell me if I should still continue this. :)

Love and luck!

-Sev

----------

Walt shoved his key inside his pocket, murmured an irate thank you to the smiling receptionist, picked up his overnight luggage and hooked it on his shoulders.

This was another sleepless night, he thought. Might as well I get a beer or two at the bar.

He left the great hall and walked along the dim lit corridor.

The moment he saw The Gloden inn, he felt a sense of relief and belonging as though something-or someone-was waiting for him to come, and that finally he was already home.

However, the feeling gave Walt a creeps.

A series of antiques and carved vases he passed when he reached the atrium. He looked at a tall, wooden closed door in his each side and a twin staircase in his front. He concluded that the rooms might be upstairs, that left him to choose which two doors might be the bar. When a faint music emanated at his right, he slowly turned and padded towards the right door.

As he reached for the doorknob, something told him to stop.

Instinctively, he stopped.

A cold air blew at his neck causing a rapid shiver ran through him.

"What the-"

He stopped when his eyes caught a huge painting beside the door. Something told him that the painting was important so he stepped back to look at it clearly. He placed his eye glasses properly and saw a portrait of a lady, turned slightly as if looking at something behind her back, holding her hair in place. He assumed that the painting was made beside the cliff by the looks of her hair and gown brushed to the side by the wind and an angry sea behind her. He stared again and saw that the lady wasn't holding her hair in place, she was holding a flower crown instead, which might be taken off by the wind. As he stared, he was mesmerized in her blue green eyes sparked with mirth and her smile tinted with mischief.

A sound low groan made him looked down at the table placed across the painting.

His eyes widened at the sight of a woman dressed in a-if he wasn't mistaken-very tight yoga pants and a t-shirt with a big sparkling word of "Classy" lying under the table.

He momentarily stiffened in his place until the woman groaned again.

He padded the short distance between them and stooped down to examine the woman with any possible wounds or any signs of harm.

When he found nothing, he asked instead, "Are you hurt, Ma'am?"

The moment the woman opened her eyes, Walt found himself looking at the same blue-green eyes he saw at the painting. He learned as well that they both had the same fiery red hair scattered everywhere as she laid down uncomfortably. He saw her mouth opened slightly as she chuckled.

He snapped out of his thoughts. "Is there something amuses you, Ma'am?"

She laughed again.

Walt's brows knitted. "I'm afraid I don't find something amusing, Ma'am."

He was contemplating to leave the woman and get the beer he needed when the woman spoke, "Ma'am? Ma'am?"

Walt found himself getting more and more confused. "I think, Ma'am that you're intoxicated. You might as well find some-"