Carnival Love

Please do. mind the errors if there are any!! Sorry!!!

Tuesday evening, It was a calm yet vibrant day. Jaemin sat on his bed, 4:25pm read his clock on his phone as he flipped through the many pages of his social media bored out of his mind because Jeno had once again stood him on on their date. It was their anniversary of their long lived friend ship of 6 years. Jaemin laughed at thought think of how cute they used to be huddled up in the practice room dreaming of a debut. He checked his messages for the nth time that day seeing that he had been left on read by jeno. He had checked his clock again and it was 5 pm. He figured Jeno wasn't coming that day and decided to just chill out and listen to music. He never figured that he would drift into a light sleep. What he dreamt of wasn't strange but it wasn't sane either. For Jaemin had had a crush on Jeno the day they walked in SM together. It was him and jaemin on their date. They had gone to some sort of carnival but it was strange cause there wasn't one in town. Jeno had came around and scared Jaemin from behind. Jaemin had never been so freaked out in his life. "What'cha doing scaredy cat? Ive been waiting on you so we could go ride rides." Asked Jeno. Jaemin began to open his mouth but stopped short. He began to think that he shouldn't interrupt his dream for 1-jeno stood him up and 2- it seemed better than not hanging out with his "best friend". "Just waiting on you he replied back trying not to seem crazy. "Well come on" jeno grabbed jaemins hand and tugged him along "we have so much to do today. The Boys spent al day at the carnival riding rides, eating food on which Jeno suggested sharing everything with jaemin and I mean everything, and playing video games. Jeno even ended up winning jaemin a big stuff ready bear of Ryan of which Jaemin was so happy he gave Jeno the biggest hug he could give. After the carnival Jeno took jaemin to a rooftop with the best lighting in Seoul. "Wow" jaemin exclaimed. Jeno watched jaemin as his eyes shown in adorment. Keno thought he could get used to seeing jaemin like that for the rest of his life. But what jaemin also didn't notice was a little campfire with chairs and marshmallows and soda rapped around them. Jaemin couldn't believe Jeno would do this all for him, even if they were "just friends". Jaemin immediately pulled the older into a hug and sat there for a bit to let the moment sink in. Cause alothigh he was having the time of his life, it all wasn't real but it didn't matter. Come lets go sit. They sat down on a big bean bag and cuddled up together jaemin being the little spoon. Huddled up in a blanket as they made marshmallows and looked up at the stars. They talked about life and how it would be if they and never met each other and they both came to an agreement that they couldn't live without the other. Laughing the night away as they both giggled tickling each other and feeding each other smores. Jaemin hoped this dream would never end. Jaemin was going to say something to keno but was awoken out of his dream by a sound of a rock hitting his window. He looked at the time and read 5:10 pm. The dream seemed to last hours to Jamein. He then heard another thump at his window "oh... yeah" he thought. He peered out the window and saw Jeno "Ya comin"? He asked Jaemin and all he could do was smiled as he jumped out (but not before he grabbed his phone) the window of his bedroom. Ready to seize the day with His Best friend Jeno.