Korea

Bang Chan has always been a player. Since he was 5 years old he's been the best out there. Entering pre-k Bang Chan already had 3 ex girlfriends. A normal pre schooler dating another is always just children's play. For Bang Chan it wasn't. He was always serious about his girlfriends but never serious about his feelings or the relationships. He never lasted in relationships. The longest was 5 months. He was always the good looking bad boy. He knew what cards to play on a girl and they always happened to be the right moves. No girl has ever rejected him. Bang Chan always got everything his way.

At age 11 losing his virginity, no guy could ever top Bang Chan. His bestfriend was the complete opposite of him. Innocent at first glance. He wasn't ugly but he wasn't hot like Bang Chan of course. Some would describe him as beautiful. He looked like his soul, pure. Not to mention super smart and wise. So sweet that he would never hurt a flowers pedal. Better known as Suga, Min Yoon-gi was Bang Chan's bestfriend. They've known each other since birth. Literally. Placed next to each other in the newborn nursery, Suga and Bang Chan, where they first met. Obviously meaning they had the same birthday. Their moms became friends after giving birth. While being in the waiting room they met each other. They became good friends and Suga's mother had already planned to live near where Bang Chan's mother lived. They became next door neighbors and there, the boys grew up together. Although they grew up together, both grew up to be the exact opposite of each other. Bang Chan was like the brother Suga never had and Suga was like the brother Bang Chan never had. Both single child, they created a strong bond.

They just got done with high school and wanted a different life. Suga suggested they should move to Atlanta. "I've heard great stories about Atlanta" said Suga, "But are there hot girls there!?" exclaimed Bang Chan. Suga responded with "I'm pretty sure there are but I'm more interested in the colleges there" "Hot girls in college? Now your thinking" said Bang Chan. Suga gave a small giggle and replied "Sure, let's go with that" they both laughed and continued on to their conversation. Tossing the basketball back and forth they had first been only joking but now they were both putting into thought their life's in Atlanta.

Three months later, both boys gathered enough money to start their life in Atlanta. Atlanta being the perfect place for them to go, neither expensive or low quality. They packed and got a flight to Atlanta, Georgia. Not to mention their parents were rich and gave them a good amount of money to help them move to Atlanta. Suga looking for houses weeks before moving, finally found the perfect house. Three bedroom, 2 and 1/2 bathroom, one upstairs and downstairs, Bang Chan and Suga had finally arrived to their home. Excited to see it they blasted in the door and took their own house tour. "We did it" said Bang Chan, "I know" said Suga. Both smiling at each other. Biggest smiles they've ever seen on each other's faces. Hugging each other, so happy to have owned their very first house together. Somebody knocked on the door. Not knowing what awaited them, they looked at each other in awe.