Alternate IW

Natasha Romanov x Peter Parker is the main relationship in this one shot. Trigger warning for IW just because

"Steady Quill." Tony spoke as he saw the older Peter turn to dust. 'Aw man.' He said as he faded away. That's when Peter spider sense hit him like a ton of bricks, Nat was there as well as Tony. With them all being so emotionally attached to each other this was gonna be hard. He chose to warn Nat. "Babe? I don't feel so good." He said looking at his hands as small dust particles were floating away, he grabbed onto Natasha holding for dear life. "Please babe I don't wanna go, I don't wanna go, please babe please." Peter begged his legs disappearing. He fell to the ground and pulled her into a loving kiss. "I love you..." He said completely disappearing. Nat was silent for a few seconds and so was Tony. He went over and bent down towards Nat. First a sob, then a few more, till Nat was having a complete mental breakdown. Tony didn't cry much but still did. Tony's suit wasn't badly damaged so he could contact those in Wakanda. He contacted Steve and told him to come get them. When he arrived they went back to earth in silence.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Nat and Tony had been working for the last year to find a way to get everybody back. When it all went down a lot of the credit was split between Nat, Tony, and Thor. People were reappearing where they had died. They realized they had to go back to Titan. When they arrived they looked around. They saw a portal open, Drax, Mantis, Starlord, out came Stephen and lastly was Peter wrapped in Dr. Stranges Cloak. Peter looked up and tears welled in his eyes when he saw his girlfriend and dad. "N-Nat? Da-ad?" Peter asked his face lighting up. Nat held her hands to her mouth then opened her arms gesturing for a hug. Peter ran over and picked up his girlfriend and hugged for atleast five minutes talking about how much they missed each other. Peter finally went over to his dad and did the same thing just a shorter hug. Peter got out of his dads grasp and walked over to Nat cupping her cheeks I; his hands before giving her the most passionate kiss he could muster, he even dipped her back. She blushed. "Babe! They're looking!" Nat whisper yelled. "I don't care." Peter said before giving her another long kiss and then hugging her. "Alright love birds you ready to go?" Tony asked. They nodded before coming with Tony to go back to earth. They got to the tower and for the next few weeks, Nat and Peter were never apart. Not even in the shower 😏.