Chapter 1: After I Left

Eagleator's POV

"In a while, Hawkodile," I laughed as I soar through the clouds.

I went back to my secret training place and after I burst open the door, I started to begin my training to take those cool shades from him and I immediately punched the punching bag full of anger.

"Ughhh... Take that!" I shouted as I repeatedly pounded the bag to pieces. Then I noticed something strange. I keep hearing his voice over and over again. Small heart shapes seemed to drop on my hands and I felt the crushing feeling on top of my head, pushing me to the ground.

"Ughhh!!! What's happening to me!? Is... This... What you call a CRUSH!?" I panicked. "Who is it? Who do I have a crush on? Did he made a mark... on my heart? No no no he's my bro, he's my friend, he's my amigo, but I seem to like-like him, my frenemy."

I can't erase his voice in my head. Memories of us are just floating around in there specially the hug he gave me and that embrace was the best I ever had. But I can't concentrate if he's in my head all the time. The only way to stop this is I have to confess to him which would be the hardest thing to do.

When tomorrow came, I readied myself and took flight to the Unikingdom.