mine » taekook (part 2)

little!hybrid!jungkook (mental age 1-4)//adult/caregiver!taehyung

here it is people the fluff you've all been waiting for

~*~

Taehyung couldn't believe it had already been seven months since he adopted Jungkook. Sure, there had been a few falling outs and disagreements along the way but when Taehyung looked at his bunny playing with the baby pink choker around his neck, his heart was filled with fondness and the overbearing urge to just hold the hybrid close to him forever.

He wanted to protect Jungkook from all the bad things in the world, wanted to keep his bunny happy above anything else.

But, recently, Jungkook had been acting strange.

Taehyung took pride in the fact that he had brought Jungkook out of his shell considerably much so since he first met him, but lately he had noticed Jungkook had been craving Taehyung's attention more and more.

It wasn't unnatural, since Jungkook had grown quite close to his owner, but he also remembered something Hoseok had told him a while ago even before he had adopted Jimin.

"Sometimes hybrids find comfort in something called Little Space. It's like a headspace that they fall into whenever they want to be babied or something. It's not surprising since biology means they are more submissive by nature, but I think it's cute."

He reflected on Hoseok's words and had started his own research on the topic, indeed finding it very cute.

He imagined Jungkook wanting to be babied and wearing cute little nappies with holes in the backs for his fluffy little tail and sucking on pink dummies and he couldn't stop himself from cooing whenever he thought about it.

He had noticed Jungkook slipping into a headspace of sorts, deciding to wear cute and soft clothes like sweaters and thigh highs, but he didn't want to bring it up, didn't want Jungkook to know that Taehyung had acknowledged his behaviour and was questioning him on it. He just wanted Jungkook to come to him in his own time.

~*~

Jungkook had always hated disturbing Taehyung while he was working, despite the elder telling him that he didn't mind one bit, and that his only concern was that he wouldn't be able to give Jungkook much attention.

But Jungkook still hated it, which is why Taehyung was a little more than surprised when he heard a shy knock on his office door, followed by said door opening and Jungkook poking his head round the corner.

Taehyung smiled at his bunny, motioning for him to come over as he pushed his chair out for Jungkook to sit on his lap.

Jungkook shyly walked over to Taehyung, sitting on his thighs with his legs over Taehyung's, and Taehyung pressed a kiss to his forehead as he tucked his chair back in.

"Yeah, that sounds good," he continued on with his phone call, rubbing Jungkook's back in circles as the hybrid rested his head on his owner's shoulder. "Mhmm."

Taehyung would pause every now and then to give Jungkook a quick kiss on the forehead, temple, nose or lips, and when Jungkook began to whine, Taehyung moved his hand up to his bunny's head to stroke that spot between his ears that he knew he liked.

"Just give me a minute, sweetie," Taehyung whispered. "Yeah, ok. Call me back tomorrow. I'm kind of busy at the moment."

Taehyung hung up just like that, and smiled down at Jungkook.

"Hi, baby," he greeted, kissing Jungkook's lips softly. "Did you need me for something?"

Taehyung had been trying out new nicknames with Jungkook, calling him things like 'baby' or 'princess' during conversations, and Jungkook seemed to like all of them.

Jungkook shook his head.

"Just wanted to cuddle with Da- with TaeTae," Jungkook stopped himself, burying his face in Taehyung's neck.

"Baby~" Taehyung cooed, coaxing Jungkook into looking at him. "It's ok if you want to call me 'Daddy', sweetheart. I'll understand, I just want you to be happy and comfortable."

"But..." Jungkook tried to argue, his argument falling flat when Taehyung scooped him up into his arms, picking Jungkook up onto his hip and moving over to the couch in the corner of the room, laying down so Jungkook could lay on top of him.

"No buts, princess. Do you want me to be Daddy?" Taehyung asked, rubbing Jungkook's back up and down.

Jungkook hesitated before nodding, and Taehyung kissed his hairline.

"Then I can be Daddy, darling. You know I wouldn't offer if I didn't want to," Taehyung reassured, and Jungkook stayed silent for a few minutes.

"Daddy..." He eventually whined after silence, and Taehyung smiled at him.

"Yes, baby boy?" Taehyung asked, and Jungkook buried his face into Taehyung's chest.

"Daddy," was all Jungkook said, and Taehyung ran his hands over Jungkook's arms and back, soothing his bunny.

"Daddy, baby."

~*~

part 3?

also, thank you soooo much for 700k+ reads! that's the highest amount of reads on any of my books so it really means a lot to me! 💕