CROSSING PATHS

The way the wind blew different aromas and sending energy that he had never felt before into his body , Fin knew that something would happen tonight. He walked leisurely into the restaurant that mostly consisted of Blacks. He always thought that segregation was a very sad thing and he was certainly against it. As Fin sat the waitress brought his food for him. Finn had been coming to this restaurant for 5 years and had never changed his order. They all knew him for pasta with meat balls and a fruit juice. Finn always wondered if they thought of him as crazy but he never got such vibe from the staffs. As he was eating something caught his eyes and he looked down at it ,his hands rather and saw the wedding ring that he has been putting on for 4 years now. Looking at the ring , he shuddered and sadness filled his eyes.

                                           *******
Margaret salamander rushes into a restaurant so she won't miss her job interview. Maggie is a 21 year old graduate still stuck with her parents who see her as a burden . Maggie sits on a table when a young man in corporate wear sits in front of her ,they exchange pleasantries.
"So Miss salamander, you will be a nanny to a very rich millionaire , are you sure you wanna take care of someone else's spoilt brats" maggie sighs. Everyone knew Maggie wasn't responsible and she certainly wasn't responsible enough to take care of another person's life much less kids , she barely even took care of herself.
" yeah am ready". Maggie finally replies after taking one minute break to recollect herself and give an answer.
"You will pack your things and go to this house, a mansion rather , El Connor estate, 23 fox street ,number 15 . you will see a big mansion just introduce yourself and everything will be set to go" the corporately dressed man says with a grin on his face. Maggie replies with a fake smile.
"You can say thank you by going on a date with me Maggie". He says.
"Thanks Jeff but I know Sandra is waiting for you at home ". He gets up and walks away. Maggie's mind wonders away as people come in and out of the restaurant, couples, couples with kids,couples without kids,singles.. She begins to wonder when last she even went out with a guy .
"Oh shit its 9pm, mom and dad will be so mad". For a graduate Maggie still had a curfew which she took seriously so her parents won't kick her out. As she rushes out to the entrance she bumps into someone. A 6 foot guy with an amazing looking butt turns around with a glorious looking face and you could tell he just recently shaved.
"Hello miss " the hunk says to her
"Hi..eer...um...yeah ..am sorry got to go" Maggie awkwardly replies and pushes past him and rushes into crowd ,she turns her head back wards only to see the hunk trying to push his way through the crowd yelling miss!miss! She turns and continues running when warm huge hands grabs her by her waist and spins her around. She stares into grey eyes that scans her whole body and pierces into her soul.
"Hi am Finn" he says letting her go
"Hi umm ..am Maggie" she replies. They stare at each other for a minute until...
"Please Finn I really have to go" Maggie says when she sees the ring on his finger. Finn catches her gaze on it and sighs and nods as he watches her walk away gracefully ,swaying her hips to a beat only she could hear and taking long strides like nothing really mattered. A part of him was pushing to chase her then he remembered he was married and could not cheat but he knew with Maggie he was willing to SIN!!

Kindly vote and comment.
I will love that and I love y'all. Chapter 1 unleash!!💖