1 ~ Beginning

Jimin POV

Ugh, nearly time for school to start again.

I walk over to the curtain and draw them back, letting the rays of mid-morning sunlight into the room.

A butterfly glides past.

A few early autumn leaves are visible underneath the large beach tree in the back garden, swirling in the gentle breeze.

I can hear the sweet singing of the birds in the gardens, looking across the large estate spotting a few of my cats roaming the acres of fields aimlessly.

Everything is so peaceful. Well it always is in the Park mansion.

I walk over to my walk-in-wardrobe and open the door flicking the light switch.

I'll see Jungkook today, like usual.

He's so cute! Bunny toothed Jungkookie!

Anyway.... That means casual but not too-casual wear.

You know what I mean?

Rummaging through the numerous T-Shirts, Jeans, Sweat Shirts, Tracksuit Pants and much more I finally find some stuff that'll actually do.

You can always trust Adidas right?

Or should I go a little more me-style and wear ripped jeans with a sweat shirt and extra long hoodie?

I walk over to the counter table and open a draw pulling a single silver spoon out of the compartment. I put the two piles of clothes on the floor and drop the spoon exactly in the middle of them.

The 'spoon' part of it lands facing towards the me-style pile.

My style it is then.

I pull on the black ripped jeans and grey sweatshirt before adding the white extra long hoodie over the top. I quickly scan the room looking for something that would complete the outfit.

Hmm....................

What about those black woollen arm thermal thingies?, The umm........

Arm warmers?

Yeah I think that's right.

[Can anyone guess what MV the clothing I described is from?]

I quickly look at myself in the mirror, ruffle my currently black hair into a sort of acceptable state, grab my phone and wallet and make my way downstairs to be met by the typical early Sunday morning silence. Only me awake.

I saunter into the giant marble kitchen and grab two pieces of bread and pop them in the toaster while checking my messages. I reach up on my toes for the butter dish, curse my shortness, and swipe a knife from the drawer.

POP

I quickly butter the two pieces of toast and take a plate from the cupboard, eating a slice while putting the other on the plate and sitting down on a nearby chair next to the counter.

Why does school have to start tomorrow?

Another year of tedious torture where I learn basically nothing because the teachers know basically nothing.

Yep my school sucks.

Half of the time the teachers sit there, looking at their phones, probably texting their partners or friends about 'tonight's party' or some other shit. The other half is taken up attempting to 'teach' their subject.

As if I would learn anything.

But Jungkook really makes me happy, his smile, the way he laughs and cheers me up when I'm down. Yes it may sound cheesy but Jungkook was a ray of sunshine in my life, he was always there for me.