The Stranger in my Life

I believed every tiny word that came out of his mind. Those words were pure lies of hatred. Don't get closer to me unless you would like to be bloodied and wrapped up and buried into a lake, he had no kindness in his eyes, his lies broke everything. He isn't the man I once knew hes different and a cheater. I will find out all that he is hiding from me. He made himself look perfect in everyway. 

Rowan Ray, a young rich girl who believed everything was hers, her fiance, her life, but things turned out all wrong. 

I wake up in my bed placing my hand on the empty space beside me. I look at it angry once again, he never returned home. He never called or texted, I sit up in bed tossing the sheets off the bed, I get out of bed going over to the vanity. I pick up the necklace rack throwing it at his mirror, it crashed onto the floor. I go out of the bedroom furious when his car pulls into the driveway, I sneak down the back stairs going down into my office. I sit at my desk when Brinkley the butler comes into the room. "Miss. Rowan, Micheal has arrived home he will be leaving shortly" Brinkley says. "How about you set up a dinner party tonight, invite Roselinda, make sure she sits next to Michael I would like to have a disscussion, and oh don't forget his parents alright, and take his none business phone and bring it to me alright?" I say. Brinkley nods leaving the office. I close the door laughing and sitting down opening up my internet browser. I think to myself: better think twice before you cheat you bastard! 

A knock comes at the door; "Rowan you in there we need to talk" Micheal says. "Come in Babe," I smile. He comes in sitting in front of me. "Rowan what happened to the mirror" he says. "Oh I tripped while trying to get a box out of the closet" I say. "Oh god are you okay?" he says. "Of course and I would like it if you would take the night off from working and come to our dinner party with the family" I say. " Rowan but I have an important business meeting and plus all the work I have staked up" Micheal says. "Babe it can wait my mother is very ill" I say. "Okay just for you I will I must get to work though" Micheal says leaving the office.

Brinkley comes into the office, "Ma'am I got the phone" Brinkley says. "Thanks Brinkley come sit now we must do some research" I say. Brinkley sits handing me the phone. I plug the phone into the computer opening up his text messages and putting them into my computer. I open one from Lilliana: It says; Love can't wait for tonight! Sent Via Text Message At 11:30 this morning. "Brinkley add Lilliana to our little gathering" I say. "Would you like me to call Daniel the Private Investigator?" Brinkley says. "Yes please send him to my office ASAP" I say. 

4 Hours Later..... 

Daniel shows up in my office. "Rowan pleased I could be helpful once again." He says. " I am hiring you to find me information of my Fiance Micheal" I say. " Micheal Bindor" Daniel says. I nod handing him the information and his schedule.  

2 Hours Later.. Daniel Returns

" Rowan these are the images I took of what he has been up to," Daniel says setting them in front of me. I look  at the images of Micheal at lunch with Lilliana kissing her. Than another of them having sex. I get up furious. Daniel you stay on his tail I must get ready for dinner, you come to dinner tonight" I say.Daniel nods and leaves the room. I grab the photos setting them in the locked drawer. 

The guests arrive shortly,