The Love of a Girl

Backstory of ROSIE IRWIN: This is yes Ashton Irwin's little sister. 2 weeks before her 14th birthday her mom and her got into a mayjor car accident taking her mothers life. her dad became a drunk and took his sad drunkness out on her by beating her whenever Ashton couldn't be there to protect her. Before her 15th birthday Ashton finally called the police and their dad now serves life for child abuse and neglagence.

** Lashton comes to life in this JSYK!!!!!!**

        Rosie's P.O.V

      I woke up screming and accidently woke up my older brother Ashton Irwin, yes THE Ashton Irwin.

      "Whats wrong!!!! Are you okay???!!!" he yelled running into my room looking nervous

      "Just a nightmare" i stammered out. I looked horrible

      "Do you need a cuddle?"  he walked over looking like a protective teddy bear. I nodded slightly and he slid next to me and held me till i fell asleep.

**NXT MORNING**

      I woke up to the smell of bacon. I quickly slipped on my slippers and ran down the stairs, i saw we weren't alone Luke, Mikey, and Calum were here. SCARE TIME!!!!! I snuck up behind Luke and shot up screaming BOO!!!!!!!!!

      "AHH!" all but luke screamed

      "Why you not scared boy?" i messed with his hair he fixed it and giggled cutely

      "I kinda felt your beath on my back" i funily pouted.

      "There are no more chairs." i pointed put

      "Here" they all said patting their lap, i decided on luke so i ploped down and ate. afterwards they headed to the basement and i decided to quickly get changed. I ran back up to my room and pulled out my favorite outfit. A 5sos tee and a blue flare out skirt and my spiked combat boots. I quickly joined them.

**Ashton's P.O.V**

      As my baby sister ran down the stairs she took my breath away, she looks good and i'm happy happy there are no bruises on her, i mean yeah there are scars but there good for a story. We decided to sing Amnesia. 

**AFTER THE SONG!**

      She clapped but i could tell she wanted to do something else... Just what?

**Rosie's P.O.V**

      "I love it but let me show you boys something." i smirked and took Mikey's guitar and my place at the mic. I looked at Ash and Cal then nodded twice signaling the song I was gonna do, 'Bartender' by Lady Antebellum.

       "8 o'clock on friday night im still at home, all my girls just keep on blowin' up my phone sayin' come on he ain't worth the paindo what you gotta do to forget his name. Now there's only one thing left fo me to do, slip on my favorite dress and sky high leather boots. Check the mirror one last time and kiss the past goodbye. What im really needin' now is a double shot of crown, chase that disco ball aroundtill i dont remember! Go until they cut me off wanna get a little lost in the noise in the lights Hey Bar Tender. Pour 'em hot tonight till the party and the music and the truth colide bring it till his memory fades awaty hey bartender!"

**END OF SONG**

      They all applauded and i bowed, " Luke and Ash, go ahead we'll go." Luke ran over and they kissed as Cal, Mikey, and I went upstairs. I went to my room and grabbed my sweater then headed out to the mall. I went to my favorite store, the book store of corse, and was greeted by the clerk Mrs. Benth.

       "Hello dear, how are you today?" she asked smiling

      "Amazing, how about you?" I smiled back at her

      "Im pretty good, five boys are here, they want to talk to your brother." she said

      "Well they got me, were are they?" she pointed to the mystery/horror section. I jogged over and of corse the 5 boys were none other than british boy band sensation one direction.

      "You wanted to see my brother but im his sister, Rosie." i said calmly

      "Oh," Louis said steping forward "if their manager didn't already tell them we want to go on tour with them. Their manager agreed so we wanted to tell them the date we're leaving."

      I gasped and said "Wow that's fantastic! But did the manager tell you that there might have to be a tag along?"

       "He actually did, didn't tell us who or why though" Liam said "Is it u and if so why?"

      "It is me. And because Ashton is my legal gardien, and i have no family that i could stay with so ya."

      "Why were's your mum, your dad." Harry spoke up

    "Well my mom's dead and my dad's in prison, they were only children and our grand parents passed on." i said as calmly as possible.

      "Oh i'm so sorry for asking." Harry said looking sad

      "It's okay," i wiped a single tear away from my face "Do you wanna see the lads of 5sos? I could bring you there?"

      "Okay, disguises boys"Louis said

      "Wait up, i've gotta get the books i came here for first." i grabbed my favorite book series, Dead Is by Marlene Perez then got the one direction book, they looked at me "What? I am a fan of corse." I smirked then paid for them. I grabbed the whole stack then wlked away forgeting im a cluts and of corse tripped and fell on my face. Louis helped me up and the others grabbed  by books and we were off.

**Louis's P.O.V**

      Wow Rosie looks quite pretty, her long, dark brown hair, hazel eye's, and her face, perfect just perfect.

      "We need to blend in some how" I stated as we walked out

      "Give me your hand" She whispered to me, i looked stunned, she laughed airily and grabbed it herself. We got to our vehicle and she got the passenger side while Harry drove, and it was silent other than her directions to the house so Niall broke the silence.

      "If you don't mind me wondering, why is you dad in prison?"he politly asked

      She turned sad "Not at all, after my mom died my dad became a drunk. He began to beat me and ignore Ash. I mean we already had school problems like being bullied and taking beatings from the 'cool kids'. We'd cut ourselfs and try to fade out the memory's but it didn't last. Finally before my 15th birthday, Ash finally called the cops, sadest part is i alway's have horrific nightmares of that day."

      "What happened?" I asked, she exhaled deeply and a few tears fell from her face.

      "Well i was outside in the backyard drawing the trees with me in them crying, and he abrutly burst out and called me these unforgetable things and I ran into the house and locked the glass door and blindedly ran into my room and locked it. I heard Ash in the bathroom talking on the phone, i was sad and pulled out my razor and sliced my wrist. I sat on the bed and, well, put down the blade,and let myself bleed out, I heard glass shatter and stomping and my vison was blurring but i saw the door burst open and my dad there looking pissed off but then he saw me and froze for a minute but the cops pulled up and thats all i remember before blacking out." she said as she pointed to the house.

      We all got out and she opened the door and wearily yelled for Ash and the others. She sat down and we were joined by the boys.

      "Yeah?" I think Ash said "Hey aren't you guys one direction?"