Chapter 1

One day has you were walking down the street this car came out Of no where, was going to hit you when somebody saves you. The person pulled you close to his chest and held you. You were scared to do anything so you just stood there and did nothing. You didn't say a thing tell he asked you a question. But even when he did you were scared to answer.

"Are you okay" the person said

"I'm fine thank you" you said

He let go of you and walked off. You didn't even get to see his face. You don't even know who he is. You hope that you will see him again.

THREE DAYS LATER

Has you and your friends were walking to get some food you saw him. You could tell that it was him by his eyes. He also saw here he gave her This type of face.

At first u though that he was looking at someone else but he started walking towards you

At first u though that he was looking at someone else but he started walking towards you.  At first you thought you were dreaming when he walking toward you ,but then he gave you a note without anyone knowing.

When your were away from everyone you opened the note and saw that it had his name and phone number.

ON THE NOTE
Name: RM
Phone number:589-647-8993

You thought to your self about his name. Why did it sound like you have heard it before.