Story Description

Description
_____________

Esmeralda Rose is not your ordinary teen. Her parents died when she was 3 years old. Her aunt took her in and she has never been allowed out if the house. She is special but also dangerous. She has powers that people will kill her for. She is 18 years old and one day she sneaks out of the house to the garden and Antrell King spots her and he wants her as his automatically.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°°•°•°•°•°•°•°°•°•°•°•°•°°•°•°•°°•°•°•°•

Antrell King is your worst nightmare. He is the meanest mafia leader there is and everyone respects him and they shiver and cower in fear when they hear his name. He is the total package with a bad past. He watched as his enemy gang killed his mother and sister. He is out for revenge and ever since their death he has been mean, cold, dangerous, ruthless, arrogant, angry, and troubled.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°°•°•°•°•°°•°•°•°•°°•°•°•°•°°•°

What happens when he wants her?  When he finds out they're more alike than they think?  What happens when he finds out her secret? What happens when her aunt finds out about him seeing her? Will all hell break loose or will it bean a nice tea party?

READ TO FIND OUT😍😘☺😇😊😎😜😝😛😜😍😘❤💕❣

212 words