friendzoned

"Hey y/n!" Your best friend hayes grier shouted with a grin. "Hey yourself!" You reply. You've had a crush on him for a while now so you se to come off in weird ways now to him. After a while of eating yogurt at Froyo with him he suddenly says "kiss me!" Without hesitation you both kiss. His soft gentle lips touch yours and then there's a sudden stop. He turns away to see another girl. She seemed jealous. Then I focused more onto her. It was his ex girlfriend. It all made since! He was trying to make her jealous. You then slap him on the cheek! He screamed "what the heck was that for!!???!!!?" You replied while crying.. " don't you get it hayes?! I love you! I've had a crush on you since forever. I can't believe you messed with my feelings like that for another girl. You make me sick!" You then run out of the shop crying and run home! It started raining so you were soaking wet. After a while of walking you feel a hand turn you around. It was hayes. He was all upset. "I'm sorry! I didn't know. Please let me make it up to you." You then start yelling at him. " make it up? Make it up!!?? How could you do somethi..." Without hesitation hayes pulled you close to his waist and kissed you. You then look at him and say " what about your ex?" He replys " no girl could come in my way for you." He then pecks you on the lips and walks you home.