Tesoro x Zoro

How these was led to be will be a mystery to them both, it started all out with Tesoro and Zoro arguing about God knows what, soon after that, someone said something that set the other off, and suddenly it led them to where they are now. The older male gripped the smaller male by his hip, his nails digging to his soft skin as he thrusted deeper and harder. He was loving the sound and noises that male made, it was music to his ears. He loved how the other begged weakly for him, wanting more. He leaned over, hitting the smaller male's prostate as he bit around his earlobe. "Fuck, you sound so amazing~ so hot, lollipop." He whispered with a low husky tone before going down and biting his shoulder hard, blood slowly drawing out as he licked it. The swordsman shuttered weakly, he couldn't hold back anything. All the embarrassing sounds and noises kept coming out, no matter how hard her tried. The golden man man just what to do, hitting his prostate and touching him in places that he never imagined that would feel so amazing. He moaned loudly, eye shut tight as he felt his drool roll down from the corner of his mouth. He couldn't handle it, the mix feeling of pain and pleasure was overbearing for him. But he didn't want it to stop. Tesoro hummed in amusement, his hand traveling to Zoro's chest. His fingers toying with one of his harden reb nub. Zoro jerked from the feeling, his going red. "T-Tesoro...~" He whimpered out a bit, the man kissed down his spin, biting and suck on his heated skin. "Call me daddy, lollipop~" He demanded, making the other shuttered weakly. The gold man pinched the nub, twisting out slightly as his lips went to the neck, leaving some marks that will be impossible to cover up later on. The swordsman threw his head back and moaned lowly. "Nng... Tes-... d-daddy..." He mumbled, saying the name surely was some utterly embarrassing and then the stupid 'lollipop' nickname was only making it worse. The man chuckled, thrusting faster and hard now in the smaller male. "Louder, lollipop. I can't hear you~" Tesoro whispered, making Zoro groaned. He didn't want to say it again, his face went red as the steat from his body rolled down. He didn't respond, so he was smacked on his ass. He hissed from the harshness and groaned. "Say it again." Tesoro voice was low and heavy, thrust deep and hard to his prostate. Zoro's eye lit, his back arching. "A-ah!... d-daddy!" He moaned out lowly. The man smirked and hit his prostate again, his hand going down to his leaking erection. He stroked him, listening as the smaller male sounds changed. He was louder now, the noises the younger male was making was putting him on edge. His thrusting speeded up, his grip tighten around Zoro's waist, leaving bruises on his body. The swordsman moaned louder, the sound of skin agaisnt skin echoed the room mixed with both men moaning and groaning. He proceeded to stroke Zoro, his thumb rubbing the wet head of the smaller male erection. He know the swordsman wasn't going to last any longer, he was becoming tight. It felt so perfect. Zoro felt his stomach coiling up with heat, he needed to release... he was so close. His body felt so hot, he was going to explode. "I-I'm going to..." He shuttered, Tesoro smirked. He thrusted more and stroked the smaller male more. "Go on, tell me, lollipop~" He purred, feeling himself close to edge. Zoro moaned, drool slowly rolling down the corner of his mouth once more. "I-I'm going to.. to cum..." He mumbled weakly, his wet dick twitching. "Then cum for me~ Cum all over my hand like the fucking slut you are, lollipop~" He whispered to his ear, hitting his prostate once more. Zoro gasped loudly, unable to hold back anymore. He moaned Tesoro name loudly, releasing his hot seeds on the older male hand. Zoro's body felt boneless as he slumped a bit. Tesoro groaned, feeling Zoro tightening around his dick, with a few more thrust he came deep inside the smaller male. After awhile, the older male pulled out of Zoro and slumped down beside him. Both breathing heavily as they tried to catch their breath. After awhile, Tesoro glanced at Zoro who had his eye closed. He smacked his ass hard, making the younger male yelp in a manly way before growling. "That fucking hurt, asshole!" He shouted, earning a laugh from the man. Tesoro leaned up, grabbing a fist full of Zoro's hair and pulled him close. "We made a deal, lollipop. You're crew will be free and safe, but I get to keep you and do whatever the fuck I want. Remember?" He smirked, making the other groan lowly as he was let go. "Now... let me clean you up~" He licked his lips, his hand going the the smaller male's ass and squeezed it. Zoro groaned again, getting on all fours again. "Damn voyeur.." He mumbled, feeling his cheeks be spread apart. "You love it~" He whispered.