The beggining

Third person

At the beginning, her parents sent her away to live a normal life,They sent her away when she was two years old, so she wasn't old enough to remember who they were but that's what they wanted for her to never now who they were now until the time is right for her to come live with them.ps Tammy's twelve in the story and with the others
Tammy's POV
I never got to meet my parents but I new they were powerful because of the powers I have I live a normal life like the other kids except I don't like to show my eyes because of the color it's red and red eyes makes people think your part of the red royal family it makes you look like you come from royalty i went to school wearing my regular stuff this is how the stuff I were looks like look at the third peace of clothing and(and the fourth peace of clothing I'll wear later in the book) thats one of the things I were the others I don't wear but the one I just mentioned I'm wearing today

ps Tammy's twelve in the story and with the others Tammy's POV I never got to meet my parents but I new they were powerful because of the powers I have I live a normal life like the other kids except I don't like to show my eyes because of the col...

And look at the last ealfet at the end of the first row and the third ealfet in the top row

That what I wear and I just keep my eyes hidden by covering it with my hair My hair is long and I'm a blonde when I got to the class room every one stared and I ignored them

My hair is long and I'm a blonde when I got to the class room every one stared and I ignored them.when school ended I could hear people screaming in town I didn't care at all and ignored it I passed by the royal guards they looked at me basically every one looks at me because no one in the ocean blue kingdom has blonde hair except the royal family I just flipped them of and kept walking I stopped when I saw a store with amateur clothing I just laughed every one nows I'm the best at making clothes maker in town I make clothing that's even better than the royal family's wardrobes after that I kept walking I could tell the royal guards were still staring at me so I just teleported to were my friends were " hey guys how you doing" I said every one looked at me And they gave me that smile I sat down and saw every one practice with there weapons yeah you might be asking who are my friend we'll let me answer there the prince and princess of every kingdom I now how cool but who cares right that's until the queens and kings found us " uh guys behind you" I said they all looked and they were shocked " so this is were are kids go and who's that pesant girl" the yellow queen said " mom that enough if you lay one finger on her I swear I will never forgive for it" scater dued said " I'm going to leave by guys" I said and started to walk until I stopped when I saw the ocean blue king "shit were cornered I new I shouldn't have come today damit" I backed up and graved Aaron by the hand " hang on ok" I said and every one gave me that look that meant next time we see you and him you two are dead I just laughed " teleport" I said and me and him found are self twenty miles away " Tammy my parents are going to kill me and if they find out that you and me are going out and that's why I been turning down other princess confecions of love I'm dead" Aaron said I graved him and kissed him thinking no one was there turns out they all got there quick " shut the hell up no one nows because we didn't tell them so we're ok I'm going to go home now ok bye" I said but when I turned around we were sourunded again and they all looked shocked except the the other I gave the others that stare they all screamed were sorry and ran away I just laughed and teleported again I new he was in trouble but do I care no I don't care why because I'm the spon of Satan. The next day wasn't any better the yellow royal guards were looking for me so I showed my self to them " hey idiots wanna now why you can't find that girl it's because no one now we're she lives because she ran away from home and the second reason is it's because every one trusts her the most so they keep her around so that's why you didn't find her idiots" I said but then realized the yellow queen was with them I was in a shitty situation right now " get her that's the girl" the yellow queen screamed I just teleported to were every one always goes too to hang out but all the queens and kings were there with there kids " damit not again hey strawberry mind helping me" I said and a smirk spreed across her her face " sure thing Tammy I'll do my best to terrorize these idiots" strawberry said which made made every king and queen give me that look " wait we need to talk to you before you just vanish again" the ocean blue king said I just stopped and gave him that look to go on so he did " did you run away from this house on the map here and are you really dating the electric prince" he said I looked on the map and I got on comfortable when I saw that exact place being pointed on the map " yes I ran away from there and yes I'm dating Aaron idiots" i ad his real name loud enough for them to her and they all gave me that smirk " no wonder the others are afraid of you and if you did run away did you run away from these very coordination's" he said and saw d the coordination's I was shocked on how he new I ran away from that very place with those exact coordination's " yeah I did run away from there wait how did you now all that who are you" I said " do you have red eyes" he said I had that shocked look in my face and I backed away slowly " yeah I do have red eyes and this is getting really weird so I'm going to leave bye and tell him I said hi and that I pissed his mom of so much" I said " can you show us the proof of you really having red eyes" he said I turned around lifted my hair and both my eyes were a red now it was there turn to look shocked bye this I just laughed and when I turned around my hair was still around my ears after I turned around the yellow queen was there but when she saw my eyes she went silent and she was shocked and more angrier than ever I just ran of not expecting anything weird to happen again.

Thats the end of chapter one for this book bye guys hoped you liked the chapter bye