Head over heels.

It was Tuesday morning and as usual I had just completed my daily marathon to school. I stopped for a while to take a view of the surroundings. Oh how she was beautiful, the bright, shiny sun spreaded it's golden rays upon the freshly cut grass that you could smell all the way from the gate. There were humongous, healthy trees full of life as the wind ruffled it's leaves. Birds were singing sweet, peaceful melodies that brought tranquility to my mind. I took a deep breath, filling my lungs with the grass as if I was getting hi and then proceeded to briskly make my way up the stairs with my head held high.

"Great morning everyone!"  I shouted as I reached inside my classroom. Then in return recieved a variety of answers overlapping each other which included "Yeah dawg morning"and "Oh waiz d scene". I placed my overloaded  bag on a seat in the corner of the class right next to a window where the sun gifted me with tons of vitamin C. Afterwards I skipped away to the bathroom in order to rinse my face from such a long walk.

Upon reaching there I stared at the man in the mirror, hoping that today would be different, hoping that some magic would occur and that he'd be handsome somehow. But NOOO! Instead it was the same monotonous, hideous beast staring right back at me. With a heavy sigh I opened the tap while closing my eyes and washed the ocean of sweat off from my face. Then slowly reopening my eyes still with scarce hope that the water had somehow helped my "situation."

Just to be disappointed in the end. I strolled back to class as jolly as a sleeping snail . Only to discover an abandoned class.

Of course they all went to the cafeteria and forgot me. The sun was no longer shining because of a passing cloud which was crying heavily and non stop on the rooftops. I went and sat in the corner where I placed my dusty old bag, pulled out my piece of a pencil and a pack of cards a.k.a my add maths book which had dog ears and worn pages that resembled the colour of my teeth as soon as I was about to start doing some Calculus it clicked to me.

Where's my sad, depressing music? I withdrew my phone from my dingy pants and plugged in my phones. Scrolled through
my music until I found Supermarket flowers by Ed Sheeran an paused this nightmare by pressing play.

"Marcuss!!" my mom yelled while pulling my sheet and continuously tapping my leg.
"Aye boy get up time fuh school".

I got up as stupid as ever.
"What?"

Then BOOM.

A certain 4'9 figure came to mind.

There it was. I didn't want to believe it but it might be really happening.

Her soft black eyes, ever glowing peaceful smile and curvy curves (lmao best description ever).

She was the first thing I could think of as I woke up.

I think I'm falling again.