Chp. #1

By the smell of food, I woke with a different start from yesterday i wonder who could be cooking at this time of night.I stood up with a look of question upon my face. Who's there¿? No one answered. I peeped around the corner hoping someone I knew would be there.But instead I found something that made me react with speed. The microwave was still running from last last night,i couldn't beleive this. The front room was full of so much smoke that it burned my eyes. I reached over to turn the nob and that's when it turned it's self. I really didn't pay it any mind until it decided to turn its self back on. I'm not the type to scream at the first sight of something weird cause I react before I get a chance too. Not saying I have a quick reflex.. . But I was so scared I reacted. *Boom* I pulled the microwave off the countertop onto the floor breaking the inside plate. "What The Fuck"¡!! .. I Stood there  knowing that if this was meant for danger It would have harmed me first. But instead it wrote in the shattered glass.."Your Basement" "Your Bed".. . "Your Kitchen". Even then I wasnt scared.. .as silly as it sounds. I was really concerned that some unknow person was looking at me in my bed.. . While I slept. ( Keep Tuning in For this slick sexual storYy:))))