my life as a book

When I was young I never  really have  the love of a  father I lived with my grandmother who cared and love me. And she did all she could do for me and she did all her best to get me educated. And all and then my father showed no care. And my mother cared but she did not do her very best to take care of me  because she had me at a very young age. And then she had to continue going to school in order to be successful and have  a beautiful future and she did her very best to do that and she was really successful. In all she does and i love her so much because she was very determined and she did all she have to do to make it in life i really admire my mom because she was so nice and she will do all she have to do to get successful and she is really happy she got to a really good stage in life and this is the most happiest thing she ever wanted to be successful and have a good life and enjoy it till the end.

When I was old enough to tell what i was doing I started schooling I had a really fast education I was given a double promotion because i was a really smart kid back then and i know all I was doing and then when i started going to school. I know that was a beginning of a new life to me I learnt a lot and knew my do"s and dont.  If I did the wrong thing my teacher would scold me and I hate It when I get beaten so I watch all I do and I will never do the wrong thing so I learnt a lot of languages in my country because my country is a really straight one scolding a child is accepted In my country. so I learnt [ Yoruba language] this is the language i speak at home to my parents and this is my home town language and you learn to speak it the same way you learn to speak English i liked my country because they give you the training you deserve they do not spoil kids if you are wrong you get beaten by a teacher or any adult around you your parents are always in support and they scold you more.

My grand mother Is in support of all I do and when I was little we live In a very little house and when I woke up my mother take me to school every morning  and I walked and as little as I was I got into a lot of accidents like car accident motorcycle accident and a lot of accidents I could not tell and I got in a motorcycle accident and my leg got burnt and  was rushed to the hospital Immediately I was only 3 and my mother was there with me for the three days I spent in hospital and the other time I got in an accident I was really sick and my grand mother which Is my dad mom she asked my mom if she could take care of me and she said yes because she taught my grand mother will know better and then she gave me pap to drink according to my grand mother my stomach began to grow bigger and bigger until they took me to the hospital. And then they said i was too young to undergo that type of treatment and my mom cried a lot thinking i will die and the doctor assured her that I will be fine and then she stopped panicking  and she went to my father for money he gave her some and then said she should go look for the rest and said I will be fine but immediately. My mother did and she went to all the family she had so she got a lot and she ran to the doctor and he treated me immediately because in my country It Is always treatment before money my mother was really great and i love her do not get me wrong i did not just lived with her which made me not used to her i lived with my grand mother.

My life was so miserable as a kid because I did a lot I know will be so difficult for any other kid to do and then as I  grew I  knew all life held for me and I realized all my grandmother wanted me to know right as a kid I knew how my life was going to be all I know is that I  sleep and wake up every day  and when I grew up gradually i began to realize the worth of life and then the more  grew the more I prepared for life because I knew that when i am 10 I will live my own life.

MY grand mother told me that when i am 10  I am going to the boarding house it was so sad and the day i was going finally came i will be departed from my family to live an entirely different life and this will be so sad leaving my family and they took me to school to face the real world and as I was packing all my stuffs to see my new room and all that my grand mother was meeting my hostel mistress they had a little discussion and then she was asked to monitor me so well in which she did not do and she was paid to do that.

My mother and grand mother knew life will be so difficult and they gave me a lot of provisions and I was treated so nice on the first week of school but then on the second week then I started to suffer In school. And all that and then all my seniors started to steal my provisions and then I  started to suffer in the real world we are not allowed to use phone in school and the food was so disgusting and then I was crying wanting to go back home but i could not.

My grand mother came to visit me on second Sunday which is our school visiting day and that is the one day every one get to see their parents and the people with no parent stood back and cry this is a very sad story mostly the way we are treated in school we are punished and all that and then if we go report to the school authority the more they get suspended the more they get back to suffer us. In school this was not funny at all we as a junior we cried because the seniors will never give us peace in school the only sweet juniors are the one they get provisions from school life was so difficult and when I get home i see my grand mother doing all her self I will feel so sorry and help less but the stress from school is nothing to write home about.

If I get home my grand mother will have a lot of debts and still make sure I am perfect and doing very well she gave me every thing I wanted she was a really loving and caring mother and she took a really big part in my life and I really appreciate her a lot. And then the more I moved on in school the less the punishment and she made sure i had all my mate had because she noticed I come home saying all my mate had and then she will get mine by all means and i love her so much.

And then when I got out of school I had a better life because right in school I was treated like a prisoner. And then came here to the US thinking i will have a better life but in school every thing got worse with a lot of denial and insults from mates. But i took a lot In and reacted to some but all In all they treated me like a stranger I mean I am but I find It hard to associate with them because they claim I am different from them they say I am weird but I thank GOD.

                                            THANKS FOR READING 

😍😍😍

♥♥♥                 COMMENT AND SHARE 

😊😊😊😊😊😁😀😀☺☺😇😇😇😇😇😇😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😄

           THANK YOU