The Beginning Prologue The small red wolf

Prologue The small red wolf

A darkish brown patchy wolf awoke to the bright sun on a summer's day. "When will this end" they mumbled to themself as they sat up and went out for a walk. "Good morning sire Mcboardem" a skinny mouse jokingly shouted as they scurried off quickly after. The brown wolf sighed and walked away to the hunting grounds. The random wolf was very surprised when the brown wolf did that.

"Hey bro!" a Small tanish brown wolf barked signaling him to come over. "Why does everyone have to bother me." the brown wolf mumbled as he went over to the female-wolf. "Why are you so grumpy all the time Rowan" she barked playfully whilst wagging her tail with a glimmer of joy in her eyes. "And why does this concern you my dear sister, Storm?" Rowan grinned as if playing with Storm. Storm was silent and finally grunted after a few minutes. "Why does it concern me, I'm your sister for crying out loud!" she borked abruptly. "Well at least I dont go looking for trouble when I'm out hunting, Storm!" Rowen seemed a bit angered by his sisters actions, whilst the two were arguing a lean red wolf with glistening amber eyes and teeth as sharp as a knife entered the vicinity. "Well atleast i dont-" Storm stopped, "who's there?" she said her ears twitching.

"N-no one's here" the lean small wolf whimpered tail between their legs. Rowan sighed and then they growled at the lean red wolf "well you better go away before I make you!". Storm seemed concerned and whimpered to Rowan "Umm Rowen... I brought him here.....". "Arghh how could this day get any worse!" Rowan scowled while flicking his tail rapidly. Storm noted his concerns and mumbled "well I thought he was a nice guy" Storm seemed disappointed thinking the red wolf would be a good addition for them. "Well then Storm I should go before he attacks me soooo" the lean wolf stuttered and ran away in an uneasy manner. Storm sighed and barked at Rowan "hmph I brought him here because he was a good hunter and you threw it all away". Rowan flinched and ran after the red wolf with great speeds after what Storm had said. Rowan had finally caught up to the lean but small coyote sized red wolf, the red wolf noticing Rowan whimpered "why are you running for me I've done nothing to you!" Rowan barely hearing because of the great speeds quickly borked "Storm said you were a good hunter and we're running low on food" Rowan stopped to catch their breathe and shouted. "Come back later if you wanna join us!"