Old creepy pasta back story (it's shitty)

As a young girl Bridget grow up with a older brother, and a younger sister, and her mother and father, when she was just the age of 6 she was diagnosed with mutism, which was wired she talked but only to her friends she was just a shy girl that was all, but as she grew up more it was clear she didn't have mutism,Bridget was always playing with things such as a necklaces or pens or something to keep her claim her parents notice this and took her to a psychiatrist she was diagnosed with a anxiety disorder but it's wasn't too bad, when she was in 5 grade she would get bulled because of her lack of confidence at times the bulling got out of hand when a girl dump the bucket of bugs on her starting her irrational fear of bugs. As the girl grew she ignored bullys of course the words hurt but she didn't let them bother her she bullied because of her body and for have to get out of class because of her anxiety.Bridget's parents got a divorce because they need a bit of space, she spent her weeks going back and forth from her mother's to her father's house, she hated it but got used to it has she finished highschool her brother went to serve the army,and Bridget went to Stanford University to study Anthropologie, hoping to become an therapist and psychologist when she graduates,a few months later before her break would start she was folded her brother died in a bombing, she was giving a break due to lose in the family she stayed home, on Oct 30th her father come over to say hello she spent half the day with her family and the with her friends she came back home around 12:00 am. She walked in and went to check on her mom and dad, she fond them in the kitchen the pool of blood her eyes widened and started her cry, she ran to her sister's room only to hear her scream and stopped she kicked the door open to find her younger sister dead the ugly smile carved in her face, the pool of blood on the bed, she looked at the opened window and felt a hand grabbed her shoulder she turned around to see, a woman pale as a ghost, the woman spoke and said 'what a sham, you did nothing to save your sister I know how did this the woman told Bridge at her name was 'Jane' as jane told her about the person that had murdered her family, she said his name 'Jeffry woods, or Jeff the killer"the more jane talked about jeff,The more the girl wanted to kill then Boy the it turned to pure hatred she didn't want to kill jeff anymore she wanted to torture him to death.She wanted to hear him crying for mercy.jane left and bridget stayed she cut her hair and ran away,that same night it was all over News that her family was dead and she was missing. A few months passed and Bridget tortured many people, she was in the forest and meet slender man and the rest is history. (sorry if this is shit!)