Part 1- A tour and a lonely boy

My names Ruel Van Djik.

I'm 15 soon to be 16 and I'm on my first ever world tour.

I'm not gonna lie I'm extremely proud of where I am in life and I'm somewhat happy.

I've got a great starting music career, an amazing fan base and a great team.

But I'm lonely.

Extremely lonely being on tour with no one your age sucks.

But this all changes as Chelsea pulls my headphones of my head and pulls me up so I'm towering over her small body.

" Ruel we've hired the photographer!"

I nod my head and smile. This photographers probably gonna be 20-100 and not gonna make me feel any less lonely.

" That's great Chels- when will they be joining us?" 

" Ruel they're flying in today to meet everyone and then start on tonight's show"

"That's great" I say trying to force out a small smile, she looks at me and gives me a sympathetic smile.

" Oh and by the way I think you and this new member of our team are gonna get along very well!" And with that last word Chelseas leaving the room with a sly wink and leaving me to wonder what the hell is going on.

I sigh and put my headphones on. And stay like that for a few hours.

Until Coco runs in,

" Ruel the new photographers here come say hi to her!"

" Coco what do you mean by her?"

" Ruel stop asking questions and just come already!"

I groan and follow her out of the room. Where I see a Chelsea talking to a small figure wearing a hoodie and sweatpants.

She turns her head to my direction a little.

And that's when I realise this girl is about to make this tour a lot less lonely for me.

I make my way over to her and Chelsea with a small smile, trying to hide my excitement.

" Hi I'm ruel, Ruel van Djik and I'm guessing your the photographer?" I say this with a small smile, until my pubescent voice decided to crack.

She giggles at this and nods her head,

" I'm Indigo Ghunder by call me indi please and yep your in luck cause I am your new photographer also I'm 16 and from Alice springs" She smiled as she says this statement.

I look at her a little more, she's really pretty. She's got blonde hair, browny eyes and small freckles all over her face. She's definitley more then pretty.

" Well I'm 15 so it's great to have someone here who's not over 20 apart from Coco of course!" 

We laugh together at this statement and I can tell this girl is definitley special.