weird questions

Yoongi sighed before refreshing his blog for the umpteenth time and scanned it properly, it'll take a few days to hit the medias for sure,he thought as he was about to close the tab till a familiar ping drew his attention.

"Tokyohope just voted on your blog!"
His face lit up into a grateful smile and clicked on the username to know more about the person,unfortunately there wasn't much about them which made him think,maybe it was some random alien?

Brushing that aside he messaged the said username to leave a hearty thank you message out of good nature,god darn if they don't reply.

Back to scrolling through Instagram, Yoongi groaned on seeing the popular people of his school going out with their friends for shopping or seeing a movie,it made his heart ache with envy,why can't he do that too?

He snapped out of his thoughts when another ping! resounded through the four walls of his room and checked the messages on his blog.

There was something he didn't expect to see,a reply from the said username, tokyohope.

Tokyohope:
You're welcome! I love how open minded and  how honest you are on your blogs,hope to see you more often on this site!

Yoongi screamed in delight,the person not only liked his blog bit also wanted to see more? God bless this tokyohope person. He typed a reply with his clammy fingers unsurely,still smiling like an idiot.

Heavybloodysoul:
Ah thanks for replying to my message,no one really does that on here,you'll see a lot more of my writings don't worry!

He re-read the message to make sure he didn't write anything wrong,but then an urge stirred in him to talk more to that person, despite being complete strangers. So with all his bluntness he cheekily typed a question.

Heavybloodysoul:
Weird question:
Can we be friends?

Yoongi facepalmed himself,the heck did he just write? Good thing he wrote weird question on top so tokyohope won't mistake him for a creep,but what if he already HAS mistaken him for one???

The notification sound made him sweat,what were they about to say-????

Tokyohope:
Doesn't sound like a weird question but yeah sure!
Speaking of weird questions how old are you?

Heavybloodysoul:
I'm 21,you?

What tokyohope replied next stunned him.

Tokyohope:
I'm 25,you're young!

Yoongi snorted,Thats what his old fandom friends used to say,being older than him but he knew for sure that he wasn't young.

Hoseok and Jungkook called him an old Lady or their mother since he would whack their heads out of the little love he had for them.

Heavybloodysoul:
Lol for sure why not

He freezes typing that,what if his sarcasm couldn't get through them?

Tokyohope:
Sarcasm eh?

He let out a chuckle at that.

Heavybloodysoul:
Yaas.
Weird question again,where do you live?

Doubt rose in him,would they think him asking  their location was creepy?

Tokyohope:
France,Paris. You?

So learning French wasn't a bad decision after all,hmm.

Heavybloodysoul:
 India,Delhi ugh
Oo I wanna go there

Tokyohope:
Almost every foreigner says that while I wanna get out of here

Heavybloodysoul:
Cool,let's swap places then
You enjoy the blistering all rounder heat Kay?

Tokyohope:
I LOVE SUMMER OMG

Heavybloodysoul:
And I can't wait to wear jackets oof

He closes the tab and thinks,maybe running a blog will be fun,also this person is so cool how did I get so lucky- shut up you aren't in love moron.