Chapter 1

He was ready. Finally all his plans would come to function, finally he would have control of everything, all the shadow world would be at his mercy.

Few of his Endarkened were waiting for him hidden outside the New York Institute. He managed to create a infernal cup while his father sent him in long missions and instead of killing the targets his father sent him after he turned them into soulless slaves.

Jonathan geared up. But before he could start he needed to get rid of the old man who, as he expected, was in his study. He knocked loudly on the oak door of Father's study. "Come in". He heard his father answer with obvious annoyance in his voice. Valentine did not liked to be disturbed. Jonathan closed the door behind him. "What do you want Jonathan"

Jonathan lunged at him with an unnatural speed sending him backwards in his chair. Jonathan grabbed Valentine by the neck of his shirt and slammed his head against the desk before hauling him up and placing a dagger at Valentine's throat.

"Jonathan think about what your about to do". The man spoke with some fear in his voice. This emotion didn't pass unnoticed by Joanthan.

"I have thought of this since the first time you took out that whip". He pressed the dagger lightly against his throat sending a thin line of blood down his neck. "What will you do without me". Valentine continued failing at hiding his fear.

"Jonathan please, we can be a family again". The young man was thrilled at hearing him beg for his life. "I already located your mother and your sis-".

"Too late for that" Jonathan whispered before slicing his neck. He let Valentine's dead body while a wicked grin crossed his face. Time to meet Angel boy.

Jonathan surveyed the perimeter of the Institute from the outside. "You know your orders" He reminded his group of endarkened and some followers that, chose to follow him and not his father. There was no need to turn them. "Now". He directed, stepping to the side while his crew started to march at the Institute's door.

The Lightwoods heard the hustle coming from the door. And proceed to get their weapons. By the time the made it to the door each one of them where welcomed with a dagger at their neck. "Nice of you to join us" said a mocking voice.

A/N: I'm really sorry for all the spelling mistakes