Attention

Edd
E

dd whined lightly as you forced him to take more of you in his mouth. He clenched his eyes as tears welped, his throat burned but he want more of you in his mouth. He bobbed his head as groans and grunts escaped your mouth, your hips thrusted quicker as he whimpered. His eyebrows furrowing. Wondering how this came to this, lets just say you'd buy him more Cola ;)
Tom
Y

ou grunted as he licked the tip looking up at you and smirked. This little shit. He chuckled and pumped your member as he opened his mouth, he took the tip into his mouth again and sucked. He was a fucking tease. ;)

Matt
He whimpered as you pushed in a finger into his entrance as he sucked on your member softly. Being in a 69 position is not the best with Matt, but its cute. He arched his back and let out an 'Ah.~' his hand pumped your member softly as he took in the tip trying his best to continue. Well after it makes everything better ;).
Tord
His eyes rolled back in pleasure as tears fell down his face. His throat burned, but that just made more pleasure in his dick as it twitched with pre-cum. He moaned and whined as his throat was being brutally fucked as saliva covered you penis. No worries he wanted it rough.;)
Eduardo
He glared up at you as he pumped your member "I fucking hate you." He growled. You rolled her eyes "Yeah. Yeah. Continue with the bet." He growled and gripped your member making you jolt as he took the member into his mouth. Roughness is amazing. ;)
Jon
He looked up for approval as he sucked lightly on the tip, you nodded and motioned him to continue "Dont force yourself to much alright." Jon nodded and continued. You grunted and ran a hand through his hair, as he hummed in response loving the affection. Affection is a must. ;)
Mark
He let you thrust into his mouth as he gripped your thigh to steady them. It was the only thing he let you do. You couldn't touch his hair since he didn't want anything messed up, since this was a quicky. ;)
Pau
Pau glared and grunted as he pumped the rest he couldn't fit in his mouth. His other hand rubbed himself through his boxers as he moaned making you grunt from the vibration of his throat. He looked up at you with pleading eyes as he wanted you to touch him. "Hold on.~" ;)
Patrick
P

atrick cried around your member in pleasure as his hands were tied, and the vibrator inside made him shake. His throat burned, but god did he love it. He whined as you pulled out his mouth, making you chuckle. "P-Pull my hair. Please!~" he whined, you smirked "Only cause you said please." ;)