one; grass

I never thought I would be here. In a grass field.

I never thought I would be assigned in South Korea to be taking photos of BTS in a grass field.

I just can't believe I'm here in a grass field.

I hate grass.

It's so painful to walk on.

You look out into the area where the photoshoot will take place. It was empty and dull.

The grass rubbed against your ankles.

Ouch. Grass is terrible. GO AWAY.

What a weird place for a photoshoot.

How will this work for a kpop band? Usually they have multiple bright colors: red, pink, green, orange, white, etc. Yet, this place is only brown and yellow.

Then, you saw them. BTS step out of their cars. Each member had one of the colors, you previously listed.

Each member came out, one by one, Jungkook, RM, Jimin, Jin, Suga, JHope, and there was V.

V, Kim Taehyung. You stared in awe. It's your bias. He looked even more spectacular in real life. Your mouth dropped.

"Close your mouth Y/N," Your boss grabbed your jaw and slammed it into your teeth. "You have to take photos not stalk them."

You nodded in agreement. "Yes, sir." You put you fingers on your teeth to make sure they are all there.

Phew, they are.

"Photographers," Your boss pointed at you and a couple of irrelevant people behind you. "Time to meet BTS," You followed your boss to the members.

The members sat underneath the tent their company set up. Your boss started to speak in Korean. You don't understand Korean that well but after today, you'll definitely start learning it.

The boss said some more things and turned to the photographers. He said the other people's names and then got to yours. "She can't speak Korean." Your boss said.

Namjoon immediately translated what he said to the rest of the members.

Taehyung looked at you and smirked. He said something back to Namjoon. He looked at him in a confused manner.

"Taehyung said he wants to be with
Y/N. He wants to work on his English," Namjoon seemed weirded out by Taehyung wanting to be with you. Yet, you didn't care since you are with Taehyung.

He wanted to be with me! Hehehehehehe. Only to work on his English, but still hehehehehe.

"Alright, that's fine." Your boss said. He was handed a clipboard by his assistant. When he got it, he crossed your name off and wrote V next to your name.

Your boss announced everyone's else partners and went to take pictures.

"Y/N, you and V have that area over there," he pointed behind me toward the blue sky and the grass. "Alright."

You nodded.

He called Taehyung and explained it to him as well. When your boss was finished, Taehyung looked over to you.

"Hello Y/N," he semi-smiled. "Let's get this over with." Taehyung walked off towards your area.

That's the hottest thing I ever heard in my life.

"Oh okay." You replied.

Taehyung walked in the grass. The way he stepped on the grass. Crushing it in every step, giving it pain. Taehyung sat in the grass and laid down on it.

"Y/N, come lay down next to me in the grass," Taehyung said.

You laid down next to him and stared into his eyes.

This wouldn't have ever happened if we weren't in the grass.

I love grass now.

"Are you going to take a photo or stare at me?" Taehyung smiled.

"Oh, yeah," you bit your lip and you took the photo.

*click*