Chapter 1

No one's POV

Jungkook's feet stomped through the rain as he ran away, from all the pain and bad memories in that horrible house.

Being 14 and abused since the age of 5, he finally decided to run away to freedom with no money nor any other clothes.

He ran, not looking bad. He ended up in an a abandoned park, tripping over some tree roots and slamming his head against the red chipped old bench.
-

Jungkook groaned as he woke up and felt his bandages pounding head that was nowly bandaged. He looked around his surroundings to see that it was still raining harshly but he wasn't getting wet.

He looked beside him to see a man, a bit taller than him staring out into space while getting wet by the rain, hold a large umbrella over jungkook.

"Ah..you're finally awake, how's your head". The man looked towards jungkook, his head tilted and his white mask shining in the moon light.

"W-Who are you". Jungkook said nervously, quickly scooting away.

"Sorry for not introducing myself, love, You can call me masky". The male's uncovered chocolate brown eye peirced through jungkook's soul like he was searching for something.

"Why are you wearing that mask". Jungkook looked at masky and gripped the old bench under him with clammy hands.

"Because I'm a freak". The male looked down and sighed.

"No you're not, you're probably beautiful". Jungkook softly smiled and tried to touch masky's hand. He quickly pulled his hand before jungkook could touch it.

"I'm a monster...I look hideous". And with that, he got up and walked away, the darkness of the night swallowing him while as he walked farther away from the bench.

Jungkook furrowed his eyebrows and gripped the umbrella the mysterious man left.