|| Prologue ||

|| Prologue ||

I wake up, in my cream coloured room. I look by my sides, seeing my phone laying beside me, I pick it up and see a text message from my mom.

Hey, honey. Have night shift tonight, I have a guy to babysitt you. He is older though, better not do nasty things with him!  He is 20, has brown waivy hair, he will be there at 10:25 p.m. Better be up, don't want to make a bad inpression to YOUR BABYSITTER.

I roll my eyes and chuckle. I look at the time again and see it's 10:10 p.m. I take off the covers of my bed and see that I am wearing a black legging with a  white sweat shirt that has pictures of the 5 Seconds Of Summer Band. I didn't smelled bad so I decide to put on perfume. I walk to my bathroom and look at myself in the mirror. My grey eyes shining, my brown up in a bun. I think I should take it down and brush it, then put it back in to a bun. I divide my hair in 3 parts one part in my left shoulder, another part in my back and the last part in my right shoulder. I take my right shoulder's part and start brushing it, from below to up, I did the same with the other 2 pieces of hair. I put on my hazel hair in a bun. I get my make-up kit and get out some lipbomb, mascara, base and blush. I pass my base first, pass my blush and my mascara, and pass in my lipbomb over my lips. I pursed my lips and walk out of my bathroom, turning off the lights. I glup and walk over to the door of my room, as I open it, I hear a knock on the door, remembering to bring my phone and put shoes on. I walk back in to my room and grab my phone and some black TOMS that have little white dots and put them on. I walk out of my room, once again, and closing the door behind me. I walk to the left of the hallway and walk down the stairs, not wanting to use the elevator. My house is like a 2 floor hotel, to be honest. I walk to the front door, grabing the door knob with my left hand, I open it looking down and when I look up, I see the guy that is in college with me. "Great, just great." I groan and let him in, "What do you want, Styles?" I look at him, he is wearing a plaid blue shirt, with the sleeves rolled up and a white shirt underneath it, he had the plaid blue shirt open, that's how I know he has a white shirt underneath. He smiles at me and I shoot him a fake smile, making his smile drop. "Well? Why are you here, Styles?" I groan getting a little bit annoyed, I roll my eyes before he starts talking, "I..... I am guessing I am your babysitter?" My jaw drops, I shake my head, can't believe my mom asked this freak be my babysitter. He nods and I shake my head.

"Look, I am not here for the money, Madison Grace, I am here only to get to know you, okay?"

"You? Get to know me?" I scoff and snap my finger. "Don't come near me, don't touch me, no going in to my room, no going to kitchen and you can only be in the living room, understud?" I snap at him making his eyes widen and shake his head. "Honey, your mother gave me rights to go anywhere in this house, even to go to your room." He smirks and winks at me, I roll my eyes dailing a phone number and pressing it to my right ear.

"Who are you calling, Madison?"

"First, call me Mad or Mady, second, I am calling Pizza Hut, what kind of pizza would you like to eat?"

"Hmm..... Anything fits me."

Okay, I may not like him, but to be honest, he is a sex god. He is good looking, cares about people, would do anything for a girl to charm her. I bite my bottom lip oglying him, he turns around looking at the pictures of my family. The Pizza Hut phone is finally picked up.

"Hey, Mason talking, how may I help you?"

"Hey, bro. Could you bring a veggie pizza to me?"

"Mm-hmmm. Where are you, Mad?

"House. How much would it be if I bought the big one?"

He told me the price and I nod, even though he can't see me. He tells me that he'll be here in a hour or less with the big veggie pizza and that he loves me. I blush as Harry turns around and caughts me oglying him and I blush harder, he smirks at me and I roll my eyes. An hour later, my brother, Mason, gets here opening the door with his house keys, while me and Harry sat in the couch in a very awkward silence. "Aye, mate!" My brother says with the pizza, making me jump off the couch and go hug him. He wraps one hand in my waist and I wrap my arms around his waist. "Hey, sis. I've miss you." He says, kissing the top of my head making me blush and smile. We pull apart and smile, 'So, why the big piz.....?" His eyes wonder around the house until he sees Harry. Mason smirks at me and winks at Harry. "No! Mason, he is my babysitter! Mom wanted me to have a babysitter!" I grab the pizza and the coke and placed it at the dinning table, rolling my eyes. "I hate guys." I muttured under my breath, wanting the guys not to hear.

"Why?"

|| Hey guys! Doing my Harry Styles fanfiction, My Babysitter or More Than A Babysitter (this one).  I hope you enjoy this. And this is the prologue, by the way. I started thinking it was a chapter then remembered it wasn't. Writting 3 more fanfictions at the same time, yas or nah? I am putting my heart in this fanfiction and Michael Clifford's fanfiction, working my best! My Janoskians and Luke Hemming's fanfictions aren't my favourites, but I put all my fingers to all of them (my fanfictions), but my favourites are I Love You, Hazel Blue (Michael's fanfic) and this one, My Babysitter or More Than My Babysitter. They both are gonna be horny in some point, just saying before I blow up your brain imagining the horny things I'll write in them. Hope you enjoy my fanfictions and please comment and vote on this fanfiction:3

Love You Bitchachas,

Kiara xx

PS - S/O for the best person that makes a cover for this fanfiction and for Michael's too<3 send it to my KIK: Forever.The.Loner please:3 Text me that you are reading my fanfiction of My Babysitter or More Than My Babysitter and I will reply saying something (cx) and you could just send me a pic of the cover and lets just say this is a competition. You can ask, or whatever, anything by my KIK ( Forever.The.Loner )   Love you guys xxx

Bai bae's *hugs you* ||