I Have Problems...

As I put down my expensive sketchbook and stared at the horrifying thing that I just drew, I decided to start looking through my sketchbook from the beginning. I was so different back then, although I haven't changed much physically. Same brown ringlets, eyes that are slightly more blue than hazel, button nose, and unnaturally pale skin.

Still taller than my mom and faster than my dad.

Still the schitzo ADHD freak.

Still in the gifted program (some how!?!)

Still angry at my parents for not telling me sooner.

Still no self-harm, depression, or anorexia although, I am quite slim (thanks, Mom!)

Still me, still Katelyn.

So what's my problem? you might ask, Let me tell ya, you don't wanna know. That's the only warning you'll get. I'm not something that's what you would deem 'normal' or 'natural' If you don't believe me, take a look through my sketchbook, afterall, I dis document the whole crazy thing in it. (and I thought that my worst genetic problems would be my parents passing me their mental illnesses- Dad's schitzo and Mom has ADHD. THANKS!) Like I wanted to be a freak show? AURG.

I have problems...and you don't wven know just how true that is, you don't even know the half of it.