Chapter 1

Harry's clothing of what he's wearing

Harry- I sigh to my self as I sit down in the compartment alone with Hedwig and my new familiar paws

Which I thought was a great name for her. I stroke her behind her ears before hearing a knock on the compartment door, I look up seeing it was Granger and the two youngest Weasley's (Harry knows about the steal and marriage contract that's all linked to Dumbledore, Molly W, Ron W, Ginny W and Hermione G). I sigh before putting on a fake joyful smile cheerfully saying "hey guys, long time no see". Ginny nearly sits and squished my poor kitten for trying to practly sit next to me aka trying to get into my lap. I pout bring my kitten to my face "aww kitten are you alright" I put her to my chest before turning my head glaring at Ginny "you hurt my poor kitten and probably of nearly killed the poor thing". I turn back to Paws stroking her behind her ears "it's alright darling, everything is now fine" I give her a kiss on the head before putting her down on my lap. I turn my head seeing all of them looking all shocked at me "what?"

Ron- I shake my head "ermm nothing mate"

Harry- I gasp "you think I wouldn't of been able to look after someone or be gentle with them one bit" I stand up with a huff grabbing my things and leaving to find another compartment. I see a compartment with both Neville and a Blonde haired girl who looks a year younger then us. I knock on the compartment door before opening it up "hello guys, is it alright if I sit here Granger and the two youngest Weasley's are annoying me including making me sad and angry?"

Neville- I smile "sure Harry", I turn to Luna "Luna this is Harry Potter" I turn to Harry "Harry meet Luna Lovegood" I smile happily at both of them Harry because even though I've only known them for a year but he's like a brother to me already and for Lunawhich is similar because ever since I've know her since she was always like a little sister to me no matter what.

Luna- I smile "hello Harry, me and Neville were just talking about Nargles"

Harry- I smile truthly at her "what are Nargles"

Luna- I bounce cheerfully on my seat " Nargles natural infect common planet and tree for example the mistletoe but is a person comes in contact with a Nargle they start to act strange and in some cases some people become a little crazy within the mind including physically as well"