how it all began

one day, my boyfriend alex stayed over my house and at the time my grandma lived with us. We were watching the movie saw he always yelled "CHICKEN AND CHILLY" when their guts poured out. I was getting suspicious and wondered why alex loved gore so much. We made out some and then I fell asleep. I woke up at about 3am to see alex on too of my grandma !!!! And my grandma wasn't doin anythin about it either. Alex just stared at me and asked if I wanted to join in ?? Like no wtf alex that's not how I roll I prefer my grandpa.

After about two months my grandma died of heart failure (because of Alex's good sex) alex was devastated so he went to her grave one night and dug her up, to have sex with her. Alex was a necrophillia!!!! I was so surprised. Me and alex still dated afterwards and he still loved my grandma.. I was afraid he was gonna go after my grandpa bill.. Oh and he did!! Bill loved it! He afterwards told alex he turned gay for him. I decided to break up with alex because he was raping my whole family and I wanted them for my own sexual needs. One night I heard a creek, it was alex. He's come to kill me, I know it. And it happened alex killed me and had sex with me afterwards. How do I know this you say? If you're dead? Well the spirit of alex brought me back.

That is my story

Hide yo kids

Hide yo wife

And hide yo husban too

Bc Alex's rapin erebody out there