Hello Stars

After the war Percy begged Zeus to free Bob from tarturas. With some persuasion from Athena Zeus sent Hermes Ares and Athenato go fetch him and bring him back to Olympus. Hera refused she insisted that as soon as he would touch Olympus his titanic strength and memory would return. She also told them that his hatred for the Olympians would return and he would attack. We should let him roam the depths. Next Poseidon added something say maybe he will join us because of the love percy showed for him. That would be nothing yelled hera he is the reason he's in tarturas. Suddenly Hestia appeared in battle armour which happened very rarely. She told them that she would show him the truth. immediately Zeus sent them to get him. Days passed before they returned. Tarturas weekend them greatly but they returned with Bob. As soon as he touched the ground his memory and strength returned just as hera predicted. He bellowed in a deep voice a yell like he was stabbed. Hestia appeared immediately knowing Bob would not hurt her because she was the only one who remembered him in hades and visited him frequently. She asked if she could show him something and he accepted it. SHE SHOWED HIM PERCYS love and kindness for a titan which was rare.He immediately begged Zeus to wipe his memory forever and let him join the Olympians. Zeus agreed and Bob climbed to the highest point and said hello to the stars.

                        prologue

Zoe saw Bob and when he said hello she shot shooting stars as a hello in return.

This was my first piece I would love constructive criticism please it is a little rough but I tried