Chapter One

Hi, my names Skye Blue! Yeah my parents thought it'd be cool to name me it! My last names Taylor so it kinda ruins it but anyway, I'm 15 and live in Sydney, Australia. I'm in my last year of school at Norwest Christian College. 

I'm one of those girls that doesn't really care what people think of her, I mean come on I have long blonde hair that's dip-dyed aqua, I listen to Green Day and Paramore! I really couldn't care what anyone thinks of me. Anyway I'd describe myself as an athiest yet I go to a "Christian" college. I've lived just me and my Dad since I can remember, I only see my Mum on birthday's and Christmas.

I moved from Perth earlier this year and I've just started Norwest in the summer term of the last school year(the end of year 10, I'm now going into year 11) I'm studying music(which is my life), art and socioligy. I'm really excited to go back to school today I'm in new classes and hopefully with my friend Cassie in my classes.

First Day Back...

*BEEP*BEEP*BEEP*

My alarm went off at 7am i had given myself an hour and a half before I had to leave for school. I got up got my, pre-planned, outfit out! (Black skinny jeans, ripped, and my Blink-182 band tee, and my navy Vans) I hopped in the shower straight after, so glad I have an on-suit, my brother Fletch ALWAYS hogs the bathroom. I fininshed in the shower, brushed my teeth and but on my make-up(not a lot but I like my eye-liner) I left my hair wavey and wore it down, putting in my side-parting and getting my fringe right. Then I got dressed, then picked up my bag and went downstairs. 

"Morning!" I said with glee.

"Alright Skye, ready to go?" Asked my brother, (My brother is, umm a 'jock', he's 17 he has a dirty brown mop of hair and is about 7ft tall, he is a baskett ball player and starting his last year at school)

"Yep, I'm guessing Dad's gone already?" I questioned, after all he did work in the city and he was never late for anything, so it wouldnt surprise me greatly if he had left earlier then us.

"Yeah, he left about an hour ago. Got everything?" he continued, I nodded yes and we headed out the front door to his car, he had a blue Ford Mondeo, not terribly classy but it was decent and fairly new.

At School...

"Cheers Fletch, seeya later!" I called while grabbing me bag and running from the car before his "friend", Kat, arrived to the car. (They were secretly dating) 

I walked over to a bench and sat there waiting for Cassie, she was late. I had my headphones in listening to Green Day when i was tapped on the shoulder from behind. 

"AHH! IT'S NOT NICE TO MAKE PEOLE JUMP WHEN THERE...." I stopped. I looked to who to tap had been from, I didn't know him but his eyes, oh wow! They were crystal blue, like the ocean, I found my self in a dase staring into his eyes. Then I realised i was staring and i blushed.

"Umm... Hi... I'm sorry I made you jump are you okay?" The stranger asked me.

"Uhh.... yeah. Sorry I didn't mean to snap like that, Umm, Sorry..." I replied.

"I'm Luke, you must be new here?" He asked.

"Uhuh.. Yeah I joined at end of term last year....I'm Skye"I replied in a backwards manner.

"Haha, cute name...*turning to the guys behind him* Hey guys come over here! *Back to me* I thought you might want to get to know some people."

"Haha yeah... I kinda didn't get round to that last term.."

Two guys walked over, the one on the left was kinda Asain looking and skinny, the other one standing to the right was quite pale for an Aussie and had a majorly long fringe.

"Guys this is Skye, she joined at the end of last year." Luke said to them.

"Hi..."They both said.

"Hey!" I replied.

"Skye, this is Calum...*gesturing to the one on the left*... and this Michael...*gesturing to the one on the right*" Luke introduced you.

"Umm... if you don't mind me asking, Calum, are you As...." I was interupted by him.

"NOO! I AM NOT FUCKING ASAIN!"He snapped.

".... Ohh.... umm......sorry...." I stammered, sore topic I guess.

"Luke, Skye, we have to go but we will catchya later!" Michael said, and they walked off.

"...Guess I didn't make the best impression on Calum then..." I sadi to Luke who had now sat down on the bench where I was previously sat.

"Nah, he will calm down later, and just so you know he is Kiwi and Scotish" Luke replied, I sat down next to him, still curious as to why he tapped me on the shoulder.

"Umm.. why did you tap me before?" I asked, bewildered.

"Ohh, well I could hear your music and wondered what subjects you were studying, because I didn't think cute girls listened to Green Day...." He blushed.

"He thinks I'm cute, haha he needs to go to Specsavers, wouldn;t he look dapper in glasses though... hmmm" I thought.

"SKYE!" I heard someone shout to me. It was Cassie!

"Cassie, Hi... *She ran and hugged me* This is Luke." I introduced them.

"Hi Cassie!" He said trying to be polite, I could tell he had gone shy or something.

*RING*RING*RING*

"Well... I will seeya girly's later on then, good luck Skye!" Luke Said, when Cassie had turned away to walk to Tutor, Luke winked at me and then turned biting his lip. Oh mama... he was soo sexy!

"Come on, Skye! Don't wanna be late on the first day!" Cassia called, I ran to her with a huge grin on my face. I couldn't hide the fact I thought he was hot. It was impossible, I din't know at that moment that fate had plans for us two. Big plans...