coffee stains (louis' pov)

i was just sitting on my phone at the coffee shop down the street. i get that feeling where someone's watching you. i look out of the corner of my eye and don't see anyone.

then all of a sudden i feel hot liquid seeping through my tee shirt.

"oops." a man about my age says. i look up. he's gorgeous.

"hi..." i say as he helps me up. he apologizes and i just stare because that's how pretty he is. yes, i said pretty.

"um, it's totally fine." i finally say back. i hear him mutter something under his breath but i don't catch it.

"let me take you to my house to give you clothes, it's just around the block." i internally squeal, and i think it over.

"sure, thanks." i finally say. he grins and walks toward the door, leading the way.

"by the way, i'm louis tomlinson" i introduce myself. "i'm harry styles." he tells me. i like his last name it just... sounds perfect. i smile at the ground while we're walking.

"fuck!" harry yelps. i look up and he's on his knees wiping dirt off his hands. now he has scrapes on his hands and knees.

****

we walk in and a woman, probably his mom, says "harry your underwear is- oh who's this?" she smiles at me.

harry blushes. "don't embarass me mum!" harry says loudly.

i introduce myself and harry tells her we're going upstairs into his room.

harry's room is huge and i stare. then i see his white eskimo poster and get excited.

"you like white eskimo? i love them, have you heard their new single, ,'coming out'?" i ask.

"yeah," he replies. "very relatable..." he mumbles.

we stand in silence for a minute until harry speaks.

"louis i need to ask you something, and you don't have to answer it if you don't want." i nod.

"are you gay?" wow, wasn't expecting that one.

"yes... do have a problem with it?" i ask. "no, i'm gay too." he tells me and moves a little towards me.

i smile to myself without thinking and just can't seem to wipe it off my face.

"oh right! um, can i have a different shirt?" i ask shyly. harry spaces out and i poke him.

"harry?"

"oh, sorry." he stands up straighter. "right, here." he pulls out a white shirt and some black jeans. "the shirt will be big but the jeans should be alright."

i raise an eyebrow. "shouldn't you leave while i change?" he gets emabarassed and leaves.

i change into the shirt and it smells nice, probably like harry. the jeans are a little long, but i roll them up by the ankle a bit.

"harry, you can come in now!" i say through the door. he comes in and does a quick once-over of me and blushes and smiles to himself.

harry mutters under his breath again. he looks up at me and his pupils are slightly dilated. because of me?! i grin at him.

"want to," he coughs looking away "want to sit down?" he offers gesturing to his bed.

"sure." i sit on his bed. this shirt is baggy but i like it. the jeans are tight, so it probably makes my ginormous bum look bigger.

harry sits next to me on the bed and i'm questioning how i feel about him. it's probably one of those crushes where you know nothing about them but you really like them. harry is cute, his hair is slightly curly and is a little bit long. his eyes are bright green and his lips are pink and full. he's nice, he apologized for spilling coffee on me, and gave me new clothes.