Everything Is Ok

(Alex's P.O.V)

I open my eyes it was pitch black and as soon as I try to move pain shoots through my whole body. I let out a groan. The pain was incredibly intense. I couldn't move and I was struggling to breathe. I can feel my self-weakening. I give in and darkness consumes me. 

(Flash-back to two days ago 48 hours till disaster hits )

(Alex's P.O.V)

I was sitting on the beach looking out at the ocean enjoying the nice weather. I was in Twain on vacation for a few days. It was a Saturday and I planned to just relax at the resort I was staying at. I let out a sigh. "This is the life," I thought. A waiter came up to my beach chair with a menu. "Here you go sir," the waiter says as he hands me the menu. I smile at him and look down at the menu. The waiter walks off and gives me some time to decide. After a few minutes, I make my decision and order my food. The waiter smiles then hurries off to put my order in. I watch all the people on the beach. The kids running and playing, Adults are mingling with each other. A little bit later the waiter reappears with my food. "Enjoy sir," he says with a smile. "Thank you it looks amazing" I reply as the waiter heads off and I dig into my meal. I spend the rest of the day relaxing on the beach.