First Kiss

This is the story of my first kiss.

One summer I was traveling with my sports team, and we were traveling in a big group (like 50 something people group) and there were 11 girls.
On that trip I hung out with the guys everyday, I shared a room with one of my friends and there were like minimum 3 boys there every day. On the 2 or 3 last days I started hanging out with this 1 guy from my club, and he was 2 years older than me, he was really fun and had the cutest smile.

Around the last day I think he was flirting with me, I wasn't so sure because I didn't know how to flirt with people back then. The last day when he and 2 other boys were hanging out with us in my room he was being a typical boy and was jumping on me (Disclaimer! He didn't do it in a pervy way but like some game the boys there played.) and yelling some weird word while throwing off his shirt every time. The funniest part was when someone knocked like the boys scattered in seconds thinking it was the coach, the first in the bathroom, the second in the closet and third on the patio, it was the funniest thing i've ever seen, he just threw on his shirt and ran.
A few moments later he made the other two boys leave the room and just laid on me, I was laying on my back and he was laying on his stomach on me, his head next to mine, just breathing, and I loved it.
After we had to go to watch some football mach and we secretly made plans to go to the beach around 2am(which we didn't).

So later that nigh despite my friend that I'm sharing a room with another girl slept in our bed because she wanted, so there is us 4 girls in the room(one just hanging out) and he came in. So we turned off the lights and me and my friends were laying in this order:
|the random girl|my roommate|the stuffed dolphin I bought| me and him on top of me|
The 4th girl was sitting on the chair and the rest of us laying. So there I was laying on my back him on me also on his back and the other 2 girls on the bed, the girl on the chair knew I had a little crush on the guy since we started hanging out.
The 2 girls fell asleep and the 3rd left, I kinda jiggled around trying to be comfortable with him on me and he complained... Then he turned around now laying on me, kinda pinning me to the bed, and said with his childish boyish smile "What do you think... Could I make you mine..?", I screamed inside my head, and all I could say was "I don't know." but in a kinda flirty playful voice. Then it happened, from looking deep into my eyes he kissed me, and I kissed back, it lasted like 45second to a minute and it was amazing. I bit my lip, like I still do when I see him and he said "You see that I can." , and there it was this smile I'd die for. He asked me how was it from 1 to 10 and again I said the same thing. He asked me if I knew why he always came here and I again said the same thing (even tho I knew) and he put a small kiss on my lips and said "Now you know.", he laid a small gentle kiss on my nose and gave me small compliments, ones that I never had. We kissed again and let me admit we were kissing a lot like a lot of lip biting and shit, then he laid a kiss on my lips, then on my neck, then over my shirt around the shoulders just a little lower then stomach and then just above my hand which was on the top of my shorts, and then another there one a little higher just under the end of my shirt and one on my stomach under my shirt. He stopped, kissed my lips again and asked if I wanted to go with him to his apartment, this time I knew what I was doing and on purpose said that I don't know we stood there looking into each others eyes, smiling. Then he looked at the time, some time after midnight, he told me he had to go pack. We never spoke of the kiss again...

Yeah and after all that we haven't dated because he thought that it would be weird to date someone 2 years younger. I still have some feelings for him, but after all it was only a combination not a relationship.

#HOTTEA