Chapter 1

Heyyyy guys😘 So here is my fanfiction, hope you all like it!

Tessa's POV.

I walked into school wearing my favorite pair of leggings and a sweater with some vans, my hair braided back into a low ponytail. Then I saw him and the butterflies came back. Cameron Dallas. Every girl was talking to him, giggling, trying to be his dream girl. Everyone knew that Cam needed a date to prom, so then all the girls came to school perfectly dressed every day, trying to get him to notice her. I honestly, could care less what I looked like. Sure I really like Cam, but we're just friends and I don't think he likes me on that level. I wish we could be more. But that won't happen. When walked past me, he half smiled and said "lunch?" I looked back with a smile and said "count on it" that got me a lot of dirty looks from some girls who really liked Cam. Especially Cam's main admirer, Karina. After they all passed, Juliette looked at me and winked. She said "Cam is looking hot today huh Tess?" I looked at her and said "shut up. Your the only one who knows that I like him!" Juliette is my best friend and I couldn't live without her. I know I can always trust her.

Cameron's POV.

I saw her walk in today. She is so beautiful. Her long brown hair and her deep brown eyes. She always looks perfect. She was with her friend, and she looked so happy. I really like Tessa. She has such a beautiful smile. I was so happy when she said yes to lunch. We have classes together before that, but i wanted to have lunch with her to tell her how I feel about her. I really hope she feels the same way about me. If she does I want to ask her to prom. I hope everything goes well.

So there's that! I'll try to update as often as I can! Leave me a comment! Xoxo/G