Just a dream

"MMMmmm", you wake up to a little foreplay.You love it when he wakes up in the middle of the night frisky. Harry has been so tired from this tour and the promotion for their new fragrance that he hasn't been showing you much attention. His warm fingertips brush against your hips while taking off your panties. You prop yourself up on your elbows to get a better view. Those curls were your favorite, the way they tickled your thighs when he teased you. He looks up at you with his finger up to his mouth to "Shh" you. It's then that your green eyes lock with a hazel pair and not the emerald ones you were expecting. Stunned. Shocked. Silent. Paralyzed is all you could be as Harry laid asleep beside you while Ashton kissed his way from your thighs to your center. His lips were so warm and plump. They massaged you in just the right way. It is so hard being quiet when your whole body is screaming out on the inside.

        That's when I woke up and couldn't fall back asleep. Guilt overwhelmed me as I stared at Harry's bare back, his breathing slow as ever. I don't ever have a good night sleep here and obviously it is taking a very weird effect on my dreams. Sleeping on the tour bus absolutely sucked. I love Harry dont get me wrong but this bunk is fucking tiny. Managing to get out of the bunk without hitting my head or waking Harry was a major success in my eyes. After a quick splash of water to my face I prepare myself a cup of tea and stare out the bus window, wondering how did I end up here?

This cup of tea is not helping my nerves. Its 3:53 a.m. and I know I will not be able to go back to sleep. I silently make my way back to the bunk to retreive my phone from under my pillow. Once I get my phone I make my way back to the T.v room. The door is cracked enough for me to peep in to make sure it's not occupied. All I need to make my shitty night complete is to walk in on Liam and Sophia fucking on the couch or Niall wanking to porn on the flatscreen. Coast is clear, no one is awake except for me. I send a quick text to Calum saying I couldn't sleep. I figured he would be awake seeing as their bus is a crazy frat house compared to this bus filled with old grumpy men. I turn on Netflix and watch Bob's burgers till I fall asleep.