Chapter 1

ADDIES'S P.O.V

I was really confused when Jack called me into his room. He said it was really important. "I wonder what it was?" I thought to myself. "Addie?" Jack questioned. "Yes Jack?" I replied. "Well, when you were with the boys last time they talked about you a lot. Well Burt wants you to come and join us this weekend. You wanna?" he said. I was in awe. I tried not to fan girl, but it was really hard. I almost immediately said yes! "I'll text the boys!" Jack said walking out of my room. "Oh yeah, you should probably get packing we leave in an hour."

JACKS P.OV.

I knew every boy in Magcon liked my sister. I mean she was beautiful! I don't want anyone of them to get close to her. (TEXTING THE BOYS)

~~~

Jack J.: hey guys I wanted to tell you Addie is coming this weekend!

Taylor:OMG really?! I can't wait😏!!

Aaron: I can't wait to see her!😘

Cameron: yes!😏

Nash: oh yeah!! Tell her I have a surprise for her😏

hayes: I CALL DIBS!

Me:NO ONE GETS HER! if she wants you she will talk to you!

~~~

(skipping the plane and stuff on to the hotel)

"Addie listen, every single guy here likes you..."

I only told her for her to be careful. "I'll be fine Jack"

ADDIES P.O.V

I can't wait to meet them! We finally get to the hotel not knowing I had to share a room with 3 boys.

room 1: Taylor, Aaron, Cam, and me.

room 2: both jacks and the griers

everyone else is alone. lucky them.

As we were in the elevator I was standing by Aaron.

He tapped my shoulder and as soon as I turned around..he leaned in and his lips crashed against mine. I loved every second of it. After about 1 minute we pulled apart and I looked at everyone and they were steaming mad. oh well.