The Superstar [Zayn Malik]

Ding Dong

I quickly took my jacket and purse and took a last look in the mirror. I actually looked very good. I wore a short black dress and my hair curled lightly down my back. I opened the door and  there he stood. My crush for already a long time. We had been best friends since kindergarten and I had fallen in love with him a few years ago. I only hadn’t got the chance or the courage to tell him. Two years ago, he had moved out to London for his career. He was now 1/5 of the world’s biggest boy band.  One Direction.

“Zayn!” I screamed while I almost jumped into his arms.

I hadn’t seen him since forever but he had come back to Bradford to visit his friends and family as he had 2 weeks of.  And today I saw him finally back. And he looked better than ever. His black hair was perfectly chromed. He wore a pair of brown trousers and a white shirt with a red/grey varsity jacket. On his feet was a pair of brown boots.

“You’re looking good.” I said.

“You’re not looking that bad yourself. You didn’t changed one little bit.” He replied while he made his way over to his car and opened the door to let me in. We were going to our favourite club we used to go together. After he left I visited it a few times but it wasn’t the same without him.

He got in the car and we drove to the club. We talked the whole ride. About his life in London, the other boys, the band, my life here in Bradford, how everybody had changed while he was gone,…

We finally arrived and as the gentleman he was, Zayn got out of the car and opened the door for me to get out. We entered the club and walked to the bar. Zayn ordered two drinks for us and talked a little bit with the guy behind it. We were just sat for a few minutes as a girl walked up to Zayn.

“Omg, you’re Zayn Malik. I love you so much! Can you please sign my phone?” the girl screamed and held her phone out for him to sign.  He signed it and talked a little bit to the girl until she left.

“I’m sorry for that. For the rest of the night, I’m yours.” He excused himself by me.

“It’s fine, it’s just a fan. I think I just have to deal with it that you’re famous now.”

“Wanna dance?” he asked me as a new song came on. I placed my drink back on the bar and stood up from the stool.

“Sure”

When we made our way over to the dance floor, another fan came screaming she loved him. He took a picture and excused him once more. This went on for the rest of the night. I was having a good time with him and then a fan came. I knew Zayn was very popular, I didn’t lived on Mars, but I never realized it was this serious. Every time a fan hugged him, my heart broke a little bit and I realized I was losing him.

Earlier today I had promised myself I would confess to Zayn what I felt for him. That I was already 3 years hopeless in love with him but after what I saw today. I didn’t had the courage to tell him.

“What’s wrong?” he asked me getting me out of my thoughts.

“Nothing, I was just thinking. Nothing important.”

“Oh, okay. Excuse me while I go to the bathroom.”  He said and walked over to the toilets. Suddenly a girl stopped him and kissed him full on the mouth. She almost ate his face. Where did that came from?! And worst of all, it didn’t looked like Zayn was going to stop her. He just stood there. So that was what he called ‘going to the bathroom’.

How stupid could I be? He would never like me like I like him. He’s a superstar. He could get every girl he wants. I needed to get over him. I needed to forget him. I was just a friend for him. And I couldn’t care anymore, I was here to have fun.  So I ordered a new drink, and one more, and another one.