Hairspray

"Every since we first saw the light a man and woman like to shake it on a Saturday night and so I'm gonna shake and shimmy it with all of my might todayyyy" you sang rushing around the kitchen. You had a bowl of homemade pancake batter on the counter next to the hot skillet. You were making pancakes, obviously, that morning, and singing songs from the musical Hairspray very loudly. It's not that you had a bad voice that was the problem, it was that you'd been singing that soundtrack all week, and your boyfriend Hunter was sleeping in your room just at the end of the hallway. Not that you cared. He could sleep later. You started to sing louder "you can't stop the..."

Just then a pair of arms circled your waist from behind you,

"Motion of the ocean or the rain from above" a groggy voice said.

You turned to find Hunter, his arms still around you with a sleepy smile. You return his smile.

"Now how in the heck did you know the next part of the song?" You ask him in surprise.

"Babe you've only been singing it over and over for the past week. " Hunter said laughing.

"Hey it was your idea for me to move in!" You tease.

"And I won't take back that! I fell in love with a theater nerd didn't I?" Hunter replied fondly.

You answered him with a kiss, after just a little bit, you pulled away and with a smirk turned to focus on breakfast.

"Aww really?" Hunter whined.

"I'm making you food! Since when you turn that down?" You exclaim.

"Hey it can wait for just a bit." Hunter said, as he put his hands on your waist, turned you around and pulled you close to kiss you again.