Chapter 1: Trouble?

My phone rang, it was my friend Jazzy. I answered it, she was screaming.

"Oh my god!" Jazzy was excited about something

"What?" I said wanting to hang up because her screaming was hurting my ear.

"Guess who got tickets for the Madden Brothers Concert?!" Jazzy said. She was still yelling, I'm pretty sure my whole neighbourhood herd it.

"Let me guess, Bec?" I said. Bec was my other best friend.

"No, I DID!" She shouted starting to fan girl over the phone.

"Okay? I'll come over your house in a sec, just please stop screaming." I said. I don't think she herd me because she was still screaming, so I hung up.

I started walking to Jazzy's house when I saw something, something I wasn't expecting. At first I didn't know what it was, but there was a lot of people standing in front of the news paper rack. The news paper title said: 'Share an experience with The Madden Brothers'. I quickly got some money and bought the paper, and continued to read it.

"Do you ever dream of spending a day with you idols? Ever wished, just for one day, you were their best friend? Well if that is you, you have a chance of meeting Joel and Benji at their first 'Greetings from California' concert in Sydney, 1st November. Terms and conditions below"

I looked through the terms and condition and realised that you have to go online to apply. I called Jazzy and told her that I couldn't come over and then I raced back home.

When I got home I ran straight for my laptop diving over my bed just to reach it. I filled out the application form, it said I would get and email back in the next few weeks if I was success full.

I finally decided to go over to Jazzy's to tell her about it. She started getting angry because she didn't know about it first.

I'm not really a big Madden Brothers/Good Charlotte fan, but when you walk into Jazzy's room, you would just stand there shocked. She has posters everywhere, she has so much merchandise of Good Charlotte! She just loves them so much.

"Why didn't you tell me as soon as you herd about it?" Jazzy said angrily. I didn't know what to say. I tried to make up a lie that was half believe able.

"Um... My mum went into hospital, she's having an operation" I said hoping she would fall for it. Just as Jazzy was going to say something her mum yelled out "Jaz, Bec is here!"

Jazzy and I raced down the stairs and ran right into Bec's arms.

"Woah, okay, don't choke me!" Bec said. We let go of her and headed back up to Jazzy's room.

We talk for which seemed for hours when Jazzy's mum comes up.

"Girls, would you like to stay for dinner?" She asked.

"I would love to." I said "but I'll have to call my mum" I finished as I pulled out my phone.

"How about you, Bec?" Jazzy's mum asks.

"I'm sorry, I would love to, but I've gotta help my mum with a few things." Bec said.

"Not a problem sweetie" she replied and left the room.

I called my dad instead of my mum to make my lie seem a little but more realistic, but my dad wasn't happy.

"Where have you been young lady? You where supposed to be home at 4:00 it's now 5:48. Get home at once!" My dad yelled into the phone.

"Sorry I have to go." And I raced out the front door.

A/N: Hey guys I hope you enjoyed the first chapter! Please no hate for this story, I'm only 14. I hope there are no errors in this story so far... Please comment if you would like to see the next chapter! xox,

Jess