welcome to RUCH

The RUCH

.

.

..

It was a Sunday night as namjoon dances to the flow of the music, sweat was dripping him as he moves his hips, grinding himself over the pole. The neon lights fill the room and the smell of alcohol and heavy cologne was smell in the club. Not just any club, but the RUCH club, one of the most high class bar if you could say only the elites of the elites can go inside. Anyone without any power or status cant be seen even 5 feet near the place and if they did well let just say the bawler there has a reputation.

.

And the ones who works there are well known among the people, some being offer exclusively to one client, and the client can offer them an exclusive time only to themselves if they wanted, but with a price. Everyone who got asked exclusively nevers says no, well except for one person. He was the most popular in the club, every night tons of male would be all over him begging him to be with them that night in which namjoon would choose the one he would go with and have some good cash and great fucking.

.

But everytime his time was up all of his clients would ask him to be their personal dancer, heck sometimes people ask him to be his secret lover but he refused all of it, no matter how high or how much they offer he stand on his ground on never seeing someone more than just for money. It wasnt because he was a needy person, no namjoon or known as rm in the club but known as kim namjoon outside of the club life live a normal life with  more than enough money for his daily life as he works as a well known music producer for one of the most known agency called BIGHIT.

.

So why does he works at the RUNCH you may ask, well his reason is simple really I just wanna have a great fucking he said, and he wasnt ashamed. He wasnt a whore who would go for anyone, he would choose a specific one which was his type and had a clean background he was good for just one night stands, since he doesnt believe in love at all, but he wasn't always like that.

.

After a friend offer him a job at the RUCH thingking it would be perfect for him to find some good hot partner a year ago, namjoon is now one of the most well known dancer in the district amongs the elite. He was different from his normal daily life, in the RUCH he is known to be the sadistic queen who can control anyone he has in his hands, but kim namjoon a cute dimply crab enthusiast music producer was a shy, akward but nicest person you could have ever met. So it wasnt a wonder why no one could notice that they were the same person in real life.

.

The RUCH has a system:

.

-the strippers or dancers, dances in the public space, no touching and being touched unless both aggress

-

- they can be ask for a personal dance in the VVIP room unless their exclusive

-

-anyone who is exclusive to someone has a black collar with the persons name on it to prove the exclusiveness, so people cannot ask for a private session with them unless its their exclusive

-

-bdsm are allowed but only if both parties agrees to it, and everyroom has a camera to ensure the dancers safety, and the monitor is being watched by the owners right hand man

-

-violance is not allowed and would not be tolerance to anyone ANYONE AT ALL

-

-the dancers are protected and watched by the bawler and some security if anything bad happens

-

- guest can drink whatever they want but the bartender can not give them any alcohol if theyre already drunk as hell, to prevent any ruckuss or uneventfull events

.

.

.

And with that thats all the rule for the RUCH. These is also one of the reason namjoon feels comfortable working there as the owner of the club called sleepy is a close friend of his, and the bawler named Jackson is also his long long friend from way back with the bartender being jacksons boyfriend named bambam namjoon felt comfy working there. And hell he was good at it, never having any ties with anyone, just one amazing night and thats all they get from him Or thats what he thinks

.

As namjoon was dancing on the pole sexily as all eyes were on him, there were 4 peculiar eyes were on him as he kept dancing away on the stage. One of the male who has an aggressive  but intense eyes and was taller than him walked towards him without any hesitation and the other glances at him as he walked towards namjoon smilling," hey babe do you wanna have a great night?" he said confidently, namjoon just ignored him and just gave a glance of him before he walks over towards toward the bar, as the others looked at him pitifully getting rejected he was fuming in anger as he wasnt even taken serious by the male and walked aways pissed off, namjoon or known as rm sat down and looked over to bambam who was smilling at him "the usual rm?" he said as he was cleaning some of he glasses, namjoon just nodded, bambam puts the glass down and pour some liquor in it and ended up serving a dry martini to namjoon.

.

Namjoon nodded to bambam thanking him as he drank it in one sip, namjoons body is already strong enough to hold any liquor so he kinda drinks a bit more if he wanted to relax. As he drank the last drop of his martini bambam walked towards him and served him a glass of  vodka and smilled at him,  "I didnt order this" he said confused at the drink in front of him, bambam just smilled" its from the handsome male right at the side of the bar, the one with the broad shoulder" he said smirking as he continued on his work. Namjoon looks over towards the male at the corner of the bar and raised his drink followed by the male as namjoon instantly sips it enjoying the taste running down his throat, as he was drinking, the broad shouldered male walk slowly towards him smilling calmly

.

  "hi I hoped you like the drink I ordered since I didnt know if you vodka like it" he said laughing slightly at his own joke, namjoon slightly giggled at the others dad type of pun "well I did, thank you very much..", "kim.. kim seokjin, but you can call me world wide handsome baby" he said smirking towards him "or daddy if you like" jin said as namjoon looked at him calmly.

.

he finished his drink and looked towards jin, he was indeed handsome as he was wearing a suit and a tie his face was the definition of handsome and those shoulders were masculine as hell but namjoon kept a calm face as he puts down his glass and pulls jins tie with his hand towards his face, "well then daddy, if you wanna be called that why dont you prove it to me" namjooon whispers into jins ears, jin slightly blushed from his action.

.

namjoon giggled as he stood up and started to walk towards the back "oh and im more of a whiskey kinda person, I whisk you remember that Daa~dy" he cooed and smilled as he walk to the back leaving a stunned kim seokjin at the bar. What he didn't notice was there were others that was walking towards namjoon and hold his hand "um excuse me..", namjoon looked back and saw..

.

.

.

..

.

.

.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

THATS IT FOR THE 1 CHAPTER

WHAT YOU GUYS THINK

ABOUT THE NEW BOOK

DONT FORGET TO VOTE, FOLLOW

AND COMMENT ON WHO YOU GUYS THINK IT IS????'

LET ME KNOW WHAT U GUYS THINK ABOUT THIS CHAPTER AND SHOULD I CONTINUE IT BY COMMENTING

THATS IT

@JOONJOONIEXXX OUT PEACE