「Chapter Twenty-Six」

we are like a magnet
we hug and push aside

Teardrops start running down Namjoon's soft cheeks as he is in so much pain, at the moment

Teardrops start running down Namjoon's soft cheeks as he is in so much pain, at the moment. "I don't want to d-die." He cries louder than before, and lets go of Seokjin's hand, slowly, but Seokjin grabs him by the neck as he rests his head on the young man's shoulder.

"I beg you, please, don't take him away from me," Seokjin starts to talk with the old watch as teardrops are escaping his eyes. "I need one more chance."

All of a sudden, the bleeding of his ears stops, and Namjoon gets back to life once again.

A smile appears on his face as he pulls the young man into a tight hug while they both can not stop crying in each other's arms.

❝Consequences...❞ A deep voice says, only for Seokjin to hear.

"Get away from me," Seokjin pushes Namjoon away, and stands on his own feet as he is holding his head, tightly. "Get the fuck away from me."

Namjoon becomes sad, and thinks that Seokjin is being rude to him, but little does he know that the boy is just struggling with his inner self.

❝24 hours...❞

"Get the fuck out of my head." He shouts, and starts to punch his head for several times, but he stops when Namjoon hugs him from behind in order to calm him down.

"Calm down," Namjoon whispers, and closes his eyes. "Everything is—" He is about to say the word 'fine', but he is cut off when deep inside he knows that everything is not okay. "What has happened to you— no, to us. What has happened to us?" He lets go of Seokjin, and stares down at his shoes. "I'm scared."

"Me too, but—" Seokjin is cut off when he feels the young man's lips pressing on his. He does not know what is going to happen to them, but he knows one thing for sure that he wants to enjoy this moment while he can, while they are still together.

"I love you." Namjoon says, and a bitter smile appears on his face, because he does not know for how long this love is going to last.

"I love you more, Namjoon," He smiles back, and takes a deep breath. "If I could go back in time, promise that we will not say goodbye."

"I promise that I will never let you go."

author's notethis book is not finished, yet

author's note
this book is not finished, yet.