||1||

ADRIEN'S POV
//////////////////////////

My alarm clock was screaming.i woke with a small jump because of the sound. I turned it off and pushed all of my hair out of my face.

I got out of bed and walked into the bathroom. I took a quick shower and pulled my hair into a damp messy bun when I got out.

I walked back into my room and started getting dressed. I wore a loose fitting black t-shirt with a light grey skull on the front and angle wings on the back, a pair of dark grey skinny jeans and black Converse.

I walked into my kitchen and check my phone. I was allowed 400 calories today. I was going to eat 150 calories for breakfast.

I cracked open an egg and fried it, while toasting two process of wheat toast. I put no butter on the toast and put the egg on one of the pieces of toast, and put the other on top.

I sat down on my couch and turned the TV on as I slowly are my food.

My phone started ringing, I picked it up and checked the caller ID, it was my super close friend Tom Hiddleston. We worked on the Thor movies and the Avengers movies together.

I answered it and Tom's face appeared on the screen.

"Hey buddy." I said taking another bite of my sandwich.

Tom smiled at me.

"Hey Adrien. How are you?" He asked.

I shrugged. "I'm okay." I replied.

"Good, are you free today?" Tom asked.

"Umm, one second." I said as I checked my calendar on my phone, keeping Tom on video chat. I had to go in a run as soon as I was done eating, to burn off the calories.

"I'm going on a run when I'm done eating, why what do you have planned?" I asked.

Tom shrugged. "I just wanna hang out with you. Do you think you could wait for me? Maybe we could go on a run together." Tom said.

I nodded. "How fast can you get here?" I asked.

"I'm only about ten minutes away." Tom said.

I nodded. "yeah I think I can wait that long of I must." I teased. Tom smiled at me.

"Okay, I'll see you soon darling." Tom said before hanging up.

I walked into my bedroom and your on my exercise cloths.

I was wearing a simple mint green tank top and black leggings, with sneakers of course.

I put my phone in the pocket on my leggings and say down on the couch. Tom should be here any second now.

I flipped through the channels on the TV until I heard my for open. Tom has a key to my apartment.

He way wearing a plain white T-shirt and some black shorts.

"Are you ready to go darling?" Tom asked. I nodded and stood up.

"Yeah let's go." I says as I walked towards him.

We walked to the elevator and went down to the lobby floor.

Tom lead the way out to the side walk.

"Have you written any new subs lately?" Tom she'd as we started jogging at a pretty slow pace. I nodded.

"Yeah, I'm working on one." I said. Tom nodded.

"Wanna give me a sample?" He asked, stopping so I could catch my breath enough to sing a little. I smiled at his eagerness.