My life 😜😜

I'm always depressed....hmmmm I don't think depressed is the right pharse to use buh I am always depressed.

Oh sorry this is a bad way to introduce myself.

Hi I'm Karla, Karla Jeon well there not much about me other than my sad and boring life.

Well I live in Los Angeles with my twin brother and my parents, yea I'm a baby because Kai is older than me with six hours buh that's not the point.. moving on, my dad is Asian and my mum is an African,weird right?...

Well it's a sad truth I'm not light skinned like my dad instead am black like my mom yeah ☹️☹️☹️buh my brother is light skinned yeah I know right it sucks buh funny enough we lot alike only color made the difference...Hmmm well I go to a big school full of white kids.

I'm kinda of quite and really boring,my brother on the other hand is popular,he is the talk of the school.
Sometimes when we're in school people forget we're even related ☹️☹️😒,buh it's alright I'm used to it.

I love my brother because he always stand up for me anytime I need him and even though he doesn't admit it he loves me too 😊😊😊 and that's ok...

I don't  have much friends in school because people didn't like my color. My only friend was Ella she is white, we've been friends since kindergarten  so we're besties. We do everything together .

Ella has four elder boys that were very annoying, her mom and dad were nice so I love going to her house most of the time.

This summer I was so excited about our hoilday I have always wanted to go Paris buh my Dad said I going when I'm about to go to college which sucks since I have three years from now to go 😭😭😭😭.

So this summer we decided to go to New York City !! Because my dad had a business meeting oh I forget my dad is an engineer.

We arrived at the house was rent that summer really late so we just have dinner and went to bed.

My room was painted dark pink and blue which was kinda ok, my brother's room was painted black was touches of white I was kinda of scary....

The next morning at 3:30am I woke up to drink some water but I think have any in the jug in my room so I decided to go to the kitchen to get a refill.

As I got closer to the stairs I heard voices of people augring,
Who is my dad talking to this early ?
My body just naturally moved on it's own to where the voices were coming from.
I got to a room which I think was a study...

I was about to walk in when I saw a structure of a man was was huge and was taller than my dad, I couldn't see his face buh I knew he was an American.

So I stopped by the door for some reason my body didn't want to move back to my room so I decided to listen. You can't be serious Mr Jeon!!!!!! He said tring to maintain he's cool but a bit of anger was still shown in his voice

Those drugs were put in your care  said he continued,

Drugs? What drugs? My dad is an engineer what does that have to do with drugs I asked myself

I'm sorry sir buh I'm not sure what happened to them my dad said in a calm voice. That is why I came to New York myself he added

Mr Jeon I'm sorry but the boss wants his money back or esle your family will suffer for your mistake he said as he stood up I quickly ran to my room

Drugs? what drugs? Boss? Which boss? I kept asking myself. What danger? The only thing that kept resounding in my head was "or esle your family will suffer for your mistake" which mistake?

I sat on my bed thinking that I didn't even know when or how I slept...
I got up at the sound of my brother yelling my name
I got up and went to the bathroom to wash my face and brush my teeth before going downstairs.

When I got there my dad was  dressed to go to the office seeing him in his suit reminded me of what happened earlier this morning...
I tried to act normal I greeted hugged my dad and my mum as I sat down to eat, I kept thinking of the kind of drugs my dad was talking about buh I was called back to reality by my mum asking me to pass the salt.

Baby is everything alright my mum asked me
Yes mum am fine I replied tring to force a smile on my face

Don't mind her mum she is still sad about not going to Paris my brother yelled with food in his mouth

Kai Jeon will you please stop talking while eating my dad said while given him a death gaze what are you teaching Karla now he added as he stood up to leave.

Are you leaving now my mom asked  yes dear I'll see you later my dad replied as he kissed my mum
Eww dad can you guys get room my brother said as he covered my eyes we still have a baby here he added

Which made my parents to break the kiss and laugh, oh before I forget here is a new credit card for the both of you as he turned around to hand us the card buh before any of us could grab it my mom was already holding it.
Honey you're spoiling the kids,
No am not my dad said in defense I  just want them to enjoy their Dad's wealth
Yes mom please me and my brother both begged in unison making puppy eyes.
Oh well you know I can't say no to my adorable angel she said handing us the card.
Thanks mom we said as we continued breakfast

/ Thanks guys It my first time writing hope you  guys like it/💋💋💋