A Locked Door and a Creaking Bed

You sat on the bed wearing a thin purple knitted sweater that showed your sports bra strap. You also had on your white jeans with your white moccasins on.

   You were typing a letter that Harry asked for you to copy that he had already wrote, he couldn't really right it because he was on tour.

   You took a sip of the Arizona tea that Harry had told you to try. And keep typing.

   Just as you type the last paragraph your phone goes off. You pick it up off of the bed side table and look at it. A picture of you and Harry kissing pops up and you push the answer button.

   "Hey Babe." You say into the phone, trying to hide the excitement in your voice. You hear talking and plane engines starting.

   "Hey, Can you pick me up from the airport please?" Harry asks, his voice completely calm.

   "Yeah! I'll be there in an hour Okay?" you ask him.

   "Yeah, Can't wait to see you! Talk to you later Babe! Love you!" he tells you into the phone.

   "Love you too! See you in a bit! Bye!" you tell him and hang up. You type the last word on the paper and hit print, you shut your laptop as you hear the printer printing the paper.

   You walk out of the room, down the hall, to the stairs and into the living room. You grab the car keys and walk out the door, locking it as you leave.

   You walk out into the cold darkness that is pouring rain that surrounds your house, you keep walking until you reach the black range rover parked in front.

   You start the car and start your long journey to pick up Harry.

   *1 hour later*

   You pull into the parking lot of the Air Port, turn off the car and run through the rain towards the doors.

   As you reach the doors you burst through them and frantically look for Harry. Your hair is soaked as along with your clothes.

   You run over to the baggage claim and find who your looking for. He was sitting on the bench looking out the window, watching the planes come in and take off.

   "Harry!" You shout as he turns his head and looks as you. He smiles and runs to you. He embraces you in a nice warm hug.

   "(Y/N) you're soaking wet!" he tells you as he lets go and looks at you up and down. He bites his lip as he looks at you. You look down realizing you still had your white sports bra under, now making it see through.

   "Babe, you should wear my jacket." he tells you. His green eyes, trying not to flicker down to your chest.

   He takes off his black jacket and puts it on you. You smile as his hands graze your shoulder, missing his soft touch.

   "I've missed you so much!" You tell him as you kiss him. He kisses back then you pull apart, leaving him wanting more.

   You walk over and grab one of his suitcases.

   "Babe, you don't have to help me, I've got them." he tells you. You shake your head and keep walking down the hallway.

   Harry grabs his other bag and runs after you.

   "So, did you wear the bra on purpose, cause if you did, its working." He tells you. You let out a short laugh.

   "No, but I could tell you want some tonight, and since you haven't been home in forever, I'll give it to you." You tell him.

   "Oh Babe, it will be the best night of your life." He tells you as you guys reach the doors. Harry opens the door for you and you run as fast as you can through the rain.